Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
that wasnt the agreement, vegeta never agreed to become a god of destruction whis was just saying that initially because he was being sarcastic

the only agreement is that they get food in return for training them
O.... dammit, when I finally pay attention, I completely miss the point.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope Hit "improving" gets Piccolo back on the at least just below beast Tier. I'd hate to think that every new adventure, Piccolo becomes more Yamcha everyday

It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too late for that breh.

If you're not Goku, Vegeta, a god, or the current arc villain then you're pretty much cheerleader status. :yeshrug:

Just be grateful Piccolo was at least in the tournament. Imagine being a Gohan fan.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Dragon-Ball-Super-Episode-38-Monaka-GIF.gif

:heh::heh::heh:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I don't really see Goku giving up on the Kaio ken at this point. it would be out of character for him to do so when he thinks it's the key to defeating Beerus. However, the Kaio Ken is NOT an auto win. Far from it actually. People in this thread going crazy over it but seem to have forgotten that he has never won a single fight using it. Even including fillers and movies. and if the spoilers i read are true
he still hasn't won a fight with it

Yea...if the spoilers are true...Vegeta needs to consider himself lucky. :laugh:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It's so inconsistent , these power ups don't seem to scale linearly at all.

That last episode though, I don't know how writing can be so bad, yet the episode itself still be so fire lol.

Could ya'll imagine if Goku and Vegeta fused, and became Super Sayian God Super Sayain 3 while 20 times Kaio Ken:ohmy: The power......would be inconceivable:ohlawd:

STDryl1.gif

Man! I don't even think that their body would even be able to hold THAT much power! That would be serious overkill!:wow::wow: Grand Opening, Grand Closing!:banderas: