Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man! I don't even think that their body would even be able to hold THAT much power! That would be serious overkill!:wow::wow: Grand Opening, Grand Closing!:banderas:
DBZ multiverse Vegito went to ss3 to fight Broly and that shyt was:gladbron:I need to see Gogeta officially canon before this series is over:whoo:Vegito probably isn't coming back:to:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yea he could've but only because he wanted to get Gohan and the crew out first. I never bought that intestines dissolved the fusion excuse though :stopitslime:

Oh yea, that was pretty weird lol

If anything, Beerus or Whis should have been the one to defuse them, and then begin the ass whooping

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whis did said if Goku and Vegeta was to "work together" they would have a shot at beating Beerus. Who knows maybe in the near future we might see Goku and Vegeta work together.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really see Goku giving up on the Kaio ken at this point. it would be out of character for him to do so when he thinks it's the key to defeating Beerus. However, the Kaio Ken is NOT an auto win. Far from it actually. People in this thread going crazy over it but seem to have forgotten that he has never won a single fight using it. Even including fillers and movies. and if the spoilers i read are true
he still hasn't won a fight with it

He beat Nappa and Vegeta, He broke Nappa back with it, and he did the kaioken kamehaha on vegeta so he had to turn into a monkey. He beat the ginyu force with it too

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
No it wasnt it was just DC fan boys shyt. How would Superman loss because Batman has kryptonite but Superman would beat Goku because he has no limits Fair enough.....
We'll he doesn’t. New 52 had him benching the earth for a week or something and breaking all of three sweats. They also noted that they haven't reached the upper limits of his potential.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Has the animation improved on this? Haven't watched it since Goku turned SSG at the beginning.

Daps
We'll he doesn’t. New 52 had him benching the earth for a week or something and breaking all of three sweats. They also noted that they haven't reached the upper limits of his potential.

Wasnt that all star superman? All the strongest versions of supes are from one offs or alternate universe.

Anyways, Goku officially became stronger after that Beerus fight in super and universe destroying punches.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
LOL you wanna see some messed up power up stats watch saint seiya.
Bronze saint beating gods just because ... :francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Wasnt that all star superman? All the strongest versions of supes are from one offs or alternate universe.

Anyways, Goku officially became stronger after that Beerus fight in super and universe destroying punches.
Nah. Superman New 52. One of the story arcs by Scott lovell. It did happen in all-star as well though.