:whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku just :wow: and Hit........I :salute: at Hit

Vegeta is Vegeta :mjcry: but Goku always a better fighter.

Daps
Ep 39 was lit. Animation looked good too. First time watching this I felt like I was watching something new, something next level.

Hopefully this series progresses and story starts to make sense.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Here's my theory or prediction. I feel Whis and his sister both want to replace Beerus and Champa in their respective universes. They both testing Vegeta and Goku to take their spots.

I wouldn't mind seeing this even if it was for a little bit though I doubt Goku would since all he cares about is getting stronger:ehh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
After this tournament the series is about to go to complete sh*t. :snoop:
I might not even watch after this tournament because of the episode titles i've seen.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After this tournament the series is about to go to complete sh*t. :snoop:
I might not even watch after this tournament because of the episode titles i've seen.

word? i feel the slice of life episodes is were the show shines, the one with Bulma and Chichi trying to consult Videl on Pans upbringing caught see off guard and brought a new dimension to the way the characters could interact

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
word? i feel the slice of life episodes is were the show shines, the one with Bulma and Chichi trying to consult Videl on Pans upbringing caught see off guard and brought a new dimension to the way the characters could interact

We're total opposites then.. that's not the series i grew up with. Fight, train, fight and more training is all I want to see.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're total opposites then.. that's not the series i grew up with. Fight, train, fight and more training is all I want to see.

power levels are at the point were it don't even make sense and they half ass the fighting animation so the show feels like a far cry from what made dbz iconic

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
power levels are at the point were it don't even make sense and they half ass the fighting animation so the show feels like a far cry from what made dbz iconic

And yet there's still somebody out there who is always stronger. That's real db, dont like it , dont watch.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet there's still somebody out there who is always stronger. That's real db, dont like it , dont watch.

its all about execution, clinging on a empty statement means nothing and dragon ball started off as a gag adventure manga, then slowly transitioned into what most people view it as. The point is you gotta switch things up when the situations calls for it or face being washed

Last edited: