Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I agree kaio ken has been short lived many times during the series. So i guess vegeta dont gotta worry too much

Vegeta is going to have to come up with his own unique power up specifically for himself. Like having Bulma some how regrow his tail, then combining SSB and Oozaru to create a new form. In fact I think that's exactly what his next power up will be:ohhh:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Vegeta is going to have to come up with his own unique power up specifically for himself. Like having Bulma some how regrow his tail, then combining SSB and Oozaru to create a new form. In fact I think that's exactly what his next power up will be:ohhh:

Breh, that's GT all over again :russ: :dead:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Vegeta already understands the flaw of kaioken, I'm pretty sure this is the last time we see it....Vegeta's pride and anger will cause him to further transform

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
yo this s*** is trash :trash:

but it's my childhood at the same time :mjcry: I feel the slightest inclanation to watch but can't witness Toriyama slandering the memory of the goat :wow:

latest episode was decent but that's about it :francis:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Vegeta already understands the flaw of kaioken, I'm pretty sure this is the last time we see it....Vegeta's pride and anger will cause him to further transform

I don't really see Goku giving up on the Kaio ken at this point. it would be out of character for him to do so when he thinks it's the key to defeating Beerus. However, the Kaio Ken is NOT an auto win. Far from it actually. People in this thread going crazy over it but seem to have forgotten that he has never won a single fight using it. Even including fillers and movies. and if the spoilers i read are true
he still hasn't won a fight with it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well, technically he used it in the freeze fight and won. Did t he use it against ginyu and recoome as well?

He lost to freiza using it
It caught frieza off guard hurt him briefly that's it and frieza still canceled out his kamahamaha attack still

He powered up for ginyu in Kai ken but I think he fought recoome and the other 2 with his normal
Power

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"I'm still improving"

tumblr_o5uekr8ILv1ui24rio1_1280.png

HitmonJones
XHs6Y2Q.png