Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Fam vegeta washed three people in a row but cook and not realize that vegeta and goku will work together in the end
1447326552-48165abb59b774e3b0ee30d94a587c23.png
I did like Piccolo/Goku exchange though...
Piccolo: You think that guy even likes you?
Goku: Why would Vegeta hate me?
Piccolo: Cause your annyoing... i guess

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
What is it with Anime and the unnecessary dialogue they put in it. Like these nikkas will be fighting and they'll just stop mid fight to talk shyt and explain why and what they doing during the fight :heh:

Like Goku will stop and tell his fukking opponent he figured out how to beat him and go and explain to him the entire process it's so weird.

Even when I watch Hentai, these fukkers are summarizing the scene as it goes,"He's now inserting his penis into the hole, ooooooooohhhh"

"His cock is deep inside, I want him to spray inside"

"I will grab her breasts will I forcefully thrust my penis into her mouth"

:heh:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaoiken... Really Toriyama?....

This whole learning a new ability while randomly training off screen and then using it in a fight troupe is getting old.

Whatever happened to learning new abilities and going beyond your max potential in the heat of battle.

Goku used to be all about gaining power through a need and not a desire. This dude used to be the master at leveling up during a fight.

I could understand Vegeta learning a majority of things through constant training but Goku was always the dude that would step up when it was necessary because it was just natural to him.

Maybe my expectations for this fight was too high. I thought it was going to be a fight that required thinking and strategy, not just a power boost punch out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought hit had the power to stop or go back in time. So I'd assume no matter how fast Goku got he couldn't go back in time. But I guess you can do anything if your raise your ki high enough.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What is it with Anime and the unnecessary dialogue they put in it. Like these nikkas will be fighting and they'll just stop mid fight to talk shyt and explain why and what they doing during the fight :heh:

Like Goku will stop and tell his fukking opponent he figured out how to beat him and go and explain to him the entire process it's so weird.

Even when I watch Hentai, these fukkers are summarizing the scene as it goes,"He's now inserting his penis into the hole, ooooooooohhhh"

"His cock is deep inside, I want him to spray inside"

"I will grab her breasts will I forcefully thrust my penis into her mouth"

:heh:

Yep lol.. I still love it. Japs always do a good job.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kaoiken... Really Toriyama?....

This whole learning a new ability while randomly training off screen and then using it in a fight troupe is getting old.

Whatever happened to learning new abilities and going beyond your max potential in the heat of battle.

Goku used to be all about gaining power through a need and not a desire. This dude used to be the master at leveling up during a fight.

I could understand Vegeta learning a majority of things through constant training but Goku was always the dude that would step up when it was necessary because it was just natural to him.

Maybe my expectations for this fight was too high. I thought it was going to be a fight that required thinking and strategy, not just a power boost punch out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought hit had the power to stop or go back in time. So I'd assume no matter how fast Goku got he couldn't go back in time. But I guess you can do anything if your raise your ki high enough.

nikka stfu and get out of this thread. :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Vegeta back where he belongs... way below Goku :wow:

Dapped then undapped. He's always been way below Goku. They spent a good portion of this episode showing how angry Vegeta was that Goku was still far above him in strength. Vegeta is aiming for Goku, Goku is aiming for the Gods. Lmao.