Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Man this episode is what it is about:mjcry: it almost reached the epic level where gohan unleashes his full power on cell:banderas:

I need those subs i feel like i missed some important dialogue:damn:

The animation was on point, the fighting damn this episode had me smiling the whole time.

Lol at vegeta been ethered by goku for now even fighting in his best form while they were training.:bryan:

Also fukk the previews we know that those only count for the first 5 minutes:martin: but if hit makes a rocky comeback then:lupe::hamster:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:damn: damn dat was piff, :mjcry: vegeta they do you dirty my guy, better go ask king kai to teach you dat shyt. :whew: thot that goku went dat rumored supers saiyan white for a bit, but it was just the lighting.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I just came in here to :wow: @ my dragon ball z knowledge. Breh on the coli your boy is second to none when it comes to this dbz shyt. I told nikkas weeks ago when the spoilers leaked why Goku couldn't do Kaioken with regular ssj... When you watch the the sub version of ep 39, the dialogue is almost EXACTLY what I was saying.

I also told nikkas that Vegeta wasn't stronger than Goku and that they weren't equal because they both had SSB... Look what happened.

On some real shyt, nikkas gotta stop arguing with me in this thread and just respect my shyt. :wow:

When you think I'm wrong and feel like tagging me over some bullsh*t, just chill brehs, I got this.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Breh.. To think that Goku said that this Kaioken + SSB isnt perfected yet is just insane. How far can he take this shyt. What if a perfected SSB + Kaioken is some kind of purple aura and purple hair transformation? It's a reach but i wouldn't even be surprised.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That.was.fukking.flames.

The music :wow:
The suspense :wow:
The flashback :wow:

And then ... the subtitles :whew:
20160417_133434_capture.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think goku is gonna die/lose :yeshrug:

dont see why vegeta is mad either, Kaio-Ken is hella hard on the body and he never learned it.

Hit tho :wow: lol at all the ass pulls tho. Nicca got better in no time :dwillhuh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think goku is gonna die/lose :yeshrug:

dont see why vegeta is mad either, Kaio-Ken is hella hard on the body and he never learned it.

Hit tho :wow: lol at all the ass pulls tho. Nicca got better in no time :dwillhuh:
How Hit do that? Did he just learn to powerup?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Def a classic episode

And Hit just getting stronger kinda makes sense if goku can do it all the time.

Now im almost positive that whis is gonna have goku beat beerus by the end of this (he and vegeta may become uni 6/7 GOD) :whoo:

And i think goku is gonna lose, hit is gonna face monaka and pass out right when the match starts giving beerus the W :russ:

I also hope they keep champa around after this, dude is a clown :laugh:

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def a classic episode

And Hit just getting stronger kinda makes sense if goku can do it all the time.

Now im almost positive that whis is gonna have goku beat beerus by the end of this (he and vegeta may become uni 6/7 GOD) :whoo

And i think goku is gonna lose, hit is gonna face monaka and pass out right when the match starts giving beerus the W :russ:

I also hope they keep champa around after this, dude is a clown :laugh:
:dead: