Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Like asking why does Superman always save the day, or Jordan take the last shot... fukk yall nikkas expect
shyt is fukking stupid, goku has been the star and main character of the franchise since day 1 before gohan or vegeta even were introduced yet nikkas want him to be weaker than their fav characters and have vegeta suddenly become the main star killing everybody

vegeta beat 3 nikkas in a row and as soon as he loses and goku looks good against the person he lost to nikkas wanna complain

Daps
shyt is fukking stupid, goku has been the star and main character of the franchise since day 1 before gohan or vegeta even were introduced yet nikkas want him to be weaker than their fav characters and have vegeta suddenly become the main star killing everybody

vegeta beat 3 nikkas in a row and as soon as he loses and goku looks good against the person he lost to nikkas wanna complain

Word

I can't name another main guy that had shared the spotlight as much as goku

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL @ anyone questioning GOATKU. With that said HIT is hardbody. Stopping time, Damn.

CgNDBvIUkAAAFVj.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
KAIOKEN.

Vegeta stay losing.. :mjlol:

I guess this finally puts to bed the Goku and Vegeta are equal bullsh*t. fukking idiots. :mjlol:

Guess the God ki makes it suitable for him to do it compared to the normal ki where it probably mess his body up is my assumption

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea.. kaioken and super saiyan is like a double negative, this is only natural since ssb is a completely different transformation.

Then that gap is fukking massive as shyt cuz of how high he can go with kaioken :damn:
Cuz he had that shyt down as a normal natural in frieza saga in base form

And people can't say vegeta was hiding power cuz in cell saga vegeta hit cell in a vital point in the neck and cell was like are we done warming up yet and had him shook as shyt

No hate on vegeta I like him a lot but this is the reality of it now it ain't even close no more unless we get a asspull outta nowhere