Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Def a classic episode

And Hit just getting stronger kinda makes sense if goku can do it all the time.

Now im almost positive that whis is gonna have goku beat beerus by the end of this (he and vegeta may become uni 6/7 GOD) :whoo

And i think goku is gonna lose, hit is gonna face monaka and pass out right when the match starts giving beerus the W :russ:

I also hope they keep champa around after this, dude is a clown :laugh:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
GOAT level episode. :wow:

Goku coming through in the clutch while Vegeta on the sidelines looking like a scorned bytch who sees all her friends getting married. :laff:

Only thing I don't understand is how strong is Hit? He's eating punches from SSB+KK×10. :wtf: He can also stop time for 0.5 seconds yet Goku was still able to move?

it all comes to an end next episode. :whew:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Goku V Vegeta Flashback was lit:

goku_vs_vegeta_by_accelerator16-d62076z-300x2251.png

CgNoV9FWQAEVT48.jpg

SSJ 1 + 2 + 3 + God/Blue + Kaioken = HOLY CHRIST

GOATKU

:blessed::lawd::salute::banderas:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Def a classic episode

And Hit just getting stronger kinda makes sense if goku can do it all the time.

Now im almost positive that whis is gonna have goku beat beerus by the end of this (he and vegeta may become uni 6/7 GOD) :whoo:

And i think goku is gonna lose, hit is gonna face monaka and pass out right when the match starts giving beerus the W :russ:

I also hope they keep champa around after this, dude is a clown :laugh:

I really believe the series is going to end with Vegeta becoming the next God of Destruction and Goku becoming the next Supreme Kai.

Hit is a bad dude. Hope he sticks around as a rival for Goku and Vegeta. And Kabe as rival/bench mark for the kids and Gohan

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really believe the series is going to end with Vegeta becoming the next God of Destruction and Goku becoming the next Supreme Kai.

Hit is a bad dude. Hope he sticks around as a rival for Goku and Vegeta. And Kabe as rival/bench mark for the kids and Gohan
Vegeta is already a god of destruction :troll:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Knaw, Goku nor Vegeta will leave their families. But Yes Goku becoming a Kai would be interesting. Goku turned down the "God of Destruction" role in "Battle of the Gods" film. I just want the story to now show the Z Fighters exploring the other Unvierse. I kinda wish HIT has his own arc now. Maybe he wants revenge on Goku if he loses this battle. I still holding out hope Future Trunks comes back because of something changing in the future with a new enemy so he has to come back and train (Future Trunks getting to God Level) to get to a power level to beat him.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Rewatched this shyt again and :wow:

Beerus is shook, Goku might already be stronger than him :wow:

Champa is hilarious, hope he becomes a permanent fixture in the show.

What's crazy is how much stronger Goku and Hit are than Vegeta

Hit was just eating those SSB + Kaio Ken punches :wow: dude is just so powerful