Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Apex

Banned
Daps
I grew up watching DBZ. But after several reruns on our national TV, it now looks :flabbynsick: now. Time to move on. Better make a reboot or some sort of spiritual successor similar to Yu Yu Hakusho to Hunter X Hunter.
Black Clover, Hero no Academia, and Seven Deadly Sins got potential to be that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gotta admit, it kind of scares me that the series is only a month away and we know literally nothing about it other than it takes place after the movies

No pics, no trailers, no plot summaries, no idea how long it'll run, no idea who the villains are, etc.

Hoping for the best though.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Gotta admit, it kind of scares me that the series is only a month away and we know literally nothing about it other than it takes place after the movies

No pics, no trailers, no plot summaries, no idea how long it'll run, no idea who the villains are, etc.

Hoping for the best though.

I still think that the series still isn't real at all. :patrice:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I still think that the series still isn't real at all. :patrice:

Breh don't even play like that :lupe:

But if the series is legit I think its cool that there's no leaks yet. I'm actually getting more excited for it due to the intrigue/not knowing..

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/official-dragon-ball-super-logo-now-revealed/
dragon-ball-super.jpg

The Dragon Ball Super logo has now been revealed on the TV series’ official website.
As you can see above, the official logo for Dragon Ball Super has now been revealed in full. It retains the same “Dragon Ball” font used in the Dragon Ball Z series.

The logo is again another indication that Dragon Ball Super is the true follow up series to Dragon Ball Z. The series follows directly after the events of Majin Buu, Beerus and Frieza.
It’s worth nothing the Dragon Ball GT logo was different to that of Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z. Some fans didn’t like the direction of GT. Not to mention GT was not from Akira Toriyama.
Aside from the logo reveal, no other new information from Dragon Ball Super was revealed on the official website. It just reiterated the information we knew before of the start date of July 5th, 2015.

Don’t expect Dragon Ball Super to be broadcast to Western countries soon. Funimation is still working on the English dub for Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F. It’s likely the new series will not come to Western countries until 2016.
Hopefully Dragon Ball Super is a great TV series as fans have been wanting new material for well over a decade now.