Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So secret, even he didn't know. :mjlol:

Man was writing that report straight out of Larry Holmes Gardens at the beginning of Super Hero.

Gonna read this bullshyt now, I know they'll definitely put him on par with Goku even though they were training AND had a time skip too. :stopitslime:

Frieza gonna get the jumping of a lifetime. :russ:
nikkas was making a pitch

#MakeGohangreatagain

Author: ok.

That’s all it took?

:russ: :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Lil bro complaining about "Unearned forms" but think this don't count. :laff::laff::laff::laff: Bum ass literally became god for free cause family stood in a circle around him and sang kumbaya for 10 secs. :laff::laff::laff::laff: Got given UI for free after Jiren shoved his own spirit bomb back up his ass without lifting a finger. Bum ass KKKaKKKarot been stay getting gifted unearned powerups after he gets his ass handed to him for damn 30 years straight, cry more bytch. :umad: Now he boutta beg his own son to run his fade for him cause he can't remove that fist print Frieza left in him and his boyfriend chests. :mjlol::wow:
Y’all nikkas was crying about make gohan great again after seeing how skinny and weak he was starting in Super.

nikka even had the glasses and tracksuit to match, so you cry more bytch.

:umad::umad:

All of Goku’s forms were earned in some way.

The only form that Gohan earned was SS1 and that was because he trained with the GOAT.

Ain’t no one in the show say they was training in secret and became strong as both dudes who trained with the gods of their world.

Well except Frieza

Everyone knows Goatku earned his forms compared to gohan.

It’s ok, I like gohan, but there are so many times he gets away without training and gets a secret power up out of nowhere because he needs to be in the story.

You can’t tell me that training in secret isn’t some bullshyt, you know it was.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Gohan is the worst. He literally does nothing. Just like his pops he doesn't have a job. He doesn't train. Doesn't take care of his family....

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Gohan is the worst. He literally does nothing. Just like his pops he doesn't have a job. He doesn't train. Doesn't take care of his family....
This is the worst part about his character in Super.

How many times does he need to get caught lacking and flabby to figure out he needs to at least be in fighting shape to protect his family? He doesn't even do anything interesting research-wise, breh was studying bugs! :dahell:

They had Krillin go through Adult Gohan's entire character arc and not only he nailed it on the first try, he did it better.

At least he's not flabby enough to be unable to go Beast at will... Yet. :mjlol:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Finally can look forward to new DB again, all year long :wow:

I been watching this shyt since I was 7 - I am now 34. :wow:

Broly watching a Gohan fight is a historic moment OG fans could only dream of :wow:

Could never disrespect the GOAT, Im just glad its back

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
So when the fukk do new chapters release now? I thought it was on the 20th of each month? that one came out early????