Who are these cats? :ooh:

dragon%2Bball%2Bsuper.jpg
This look straight fake

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Their both super sayain blue their even already. There is no gap they both get trained by Whis but can't beat Beerus unless they work together.:stopitslime:Enjoy the series and prepare for tournament fukkery :wow:

You're an idiot. It's like you guys have never watched db. Them both being SSB doesn't make them equal. It's never been like that with super saiyan transformations. They aren't equal, they've never been equal, ever. That part in the manga showed how Goku was/is still one step ahead of Vegeta

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Their both super sayain blue their even already. There is no gap they both get trained by Whis but can't beat Beerus unless they work together.:stopitslime:Enjoy the series and prepare for tournament fukkery :wow:

You're an idiot. It's like you guys have never watched db. Them both being SSB doesn't make them equal. It's never been like that with super saiyan transformations. They aren't equal, they've never been equal, ever. That part in the manga showed how Goku was/is still one step ahead of Vegeta

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

Someone said the Universe 6 captain is stronger than Goku, but is he stronger than Vegeta?... I don't think so, just off the strength Vegeta achieved God status without the need of other saiyan energy..

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Someone said the Universe 6 captain is stronger than Goku, but is he stronger than Vegeta?... I don't think so, just off the strength Vegeta achieved God status without the need of other saiyan energy..

Man wth are you talking about. We don't even know who the strongest on that team is. Get out of here with that Reddit nonsense. If it's not from the manga, don't come in here with that made up bullshyt.

Your whole post reeks of fanboy nonsense.. "Oh he stronger than Goku but not Vegeta". nikka shutup with that stupidness.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Breh...they just said that on the the recent episode i JUST watched...lol...

SMH you dudes are slow as fukk man. Seriously man, start reading the manga.

Beerus said Goku was the second strongest person he has ever fought. The strongest person he fought, Monaco(or whatever his name is) will be apart of the 5 man team. Monaco is the little red dude with nipples.

Y'all have to get off this Vegeta fan club shyt.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
SMH you dudes are slow as fukk man. Seriously man, start reading the manga.

Beerus said Goku was the second strongest person he has ever fought. The strongest person he fought, Monaco(or whatever his name is) will be apart of the 5 man team. Monaco is the little red dude with nipples.

Y'all have to get off this Vegeta fan club shyt.

What does slow as fukk have to do with just repeating with the anime said, which was, The Universe 6 captain is even stronger than Goku. Actually, it was said in the preview for the next episode....That is fact as of now.

I've heard this nipples guy was the strongest Beerus has faced. Okay...It's logical to infer that nipples is stronger than Goku.

Vegeta being stronger than Goku is pure speculation on my part..... And yes...It's partly the Vegeta stan in me...so what...lol...

It's Vegeta's time ...It took me a while to get back on the Vegeta train after I couldn't forgive him for bytching out against Broly...that pissed me off to no end..

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:stopitslime:

If you want to talk that bullshyt when they are training for the tournament he steadily ask Goku us that all he got,n step his shyt up n stop playing

It's not that serious, to be making up shyt in your head:mjlol: