Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Dafuq? No it wasn't. You're thinking of a completely different room from that filler episode, the Pendulum Room. The Room of SPirit & Time is the Japanese name of the time chamber, and then FUNimation changed it to Hyperbolic Time Chamber. But RoSAT is the "correct" original name.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
they couldn’t think of a better name than Cell Max :unimpressed:
Toriyama if you watched the whole series at heart is a gag manga writer he is meta joking on his own names for power ups. He is also making fun of corporate name branding cell max was created by the evil corporation red pharmaceuticals.
Red pharmaceuticals vs capsule corp. They even recruited the top employee from the other side.

A lot of yall take this shyt too seriously. Go relax and watch the super baseball episode too see if you catch of the series humor dont like super go watch the dbz driving episode.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No, he's wrong - Room of SPirit & Time is the Japanese name of the time chamber and FUNimation changed the name in the dub. The room he was thinking of was the Pendulum Room that was only used in filler episodes in the Piccolo and Saiyan sagas.
Okay, so my initial beliefe was correct. I was watching ahead subtitled and accurately remember that name. Thanks!

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Toriyama if you watched the whole series at heart is a gag manga writer he is meta joking on his own names for power ups.
A lot of yall take this shyt too seriously. Go relax and watch the super baseball episode too see if you catch of the series humor dont like super go watch the dbz driving episode.
:camby:

Cells new form name is GARBAGE to ME fam, Toriyama having fun with his art doesn’t change that

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Toriyama if you watched the whole series at heart is a gag manga writer he is meta joking on his own names for power ups.
A lot of yall take this shyt too seriously.

:camby:

Cells new form name is GARBAGE to ME fam, Toriyama having fun with his art doesn’t change that
YOU FOOL IT WASN'T EVEN HIS FINAL FORM

Dr HEdo wasn't finished yet.

Also thats the design toriyama wanted to go originally with cell but his editor made him change it.

Times changed and he can do whatever the fukk he wants .

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Toriyama if you watched the whole series at heart is a gag manga writer he is meta joking on his own names for power ups. He is also making fun of corporate name branding cell max was created by the evil corporation red pharmaceuticals.
Red pharmaceuticals vs capsule corp. They even recruited the top employee from the other side.

Yeah a lot of people don't realize that humorously undercutting and shytting on his own work is like one of the pillars of Toriyama's comedy. He don't hold shyt sacred. Any time he can mock Dragon Ball, he'll do it :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So I see they didn't resurrect the GOAT Villain all the way.....hopefully they save the comeback for a proper arc

Heard this way pretty much the super version of Bio Broly

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
All Vegeta do is catch L’s. Had him apologizing to Gohan because he couldn’t control his emotion and got smacked back like a hoe by cell and had to be saved.

SQJfqK.gif

I haven’t seen gohan’s new form but how are you going to talk with that trash ass ultra ego Vegeta form.

Chillllll Ultra Ego looks WAY better than Final Gohan or w.e. its called, Begeta-sama looks like a straight up degenerate. Natural Born Killers type of vibes without the brows and the GoD earring, sadistic smiling and stockier muscles. The Gohan look is really just a longer haired SSJ2 with the Ultra Instinct color and red eyes :snoop: Ultra Insinct and Brolys redesign with the Black Hair Super form is still my favorite things to come out of DBS tho. Orange Piccolo is hard as FUXK though!!! :gladbron: :damn:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Just gave this nikka an unexplainable transformation out of nowhere.

Im going to consider this movie non cannon until the manga passes this or it gets animated for new dragon ball super episodes.

I know they try to give Gohan power ups due to rage. Kid Gohan killing Raditz. Kid Gohan killing the Dead Zone cat. SSJ2 Gohan transformation. But this, based on the descriptions I've read here, does seem beyond the pale.

Plus him having a transformation doesn't make sense. Mystic Gohan should be Final Gohan. That forms taps into all his potential/latent power. He doesn't have to do transformations anymore. I could see if his Mystic had a god form. But he hasn't done any god ki training.

Confused. :wtf: