Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
That was a strategic retreat . What's up with all these nikkas that ain't been in the thread poppin up to talk shyt against the Prince?

Nah, dude was thinking about stealing one of the Ginyu ships to avoid running Frieda’s fade. We all know he put in the least amount of work during that Frieza fight.
BiodegradableDependableErmine-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I forget btw,

Why do I remember the Hyperbolic Time Chamber previously as “the room of spirit and time”?

Was that a translation thing? Cause i used to watch the end of freiza and the cell saga on the “international channel” on cable and it had sus subtitles at times.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
nikkas blaming the writer for why Gohan sucks :dead:

So yall nikkas cant come at Vegeta stans either because the writer doesn't fukk with him :dead:

L-han always been shyt :mjlol:

Trash ass new form looking like fanfiction :dead: Super Saiyan 12 ass bytch :dead:

All Vegeta do is catch L’s. Had him apologizing to Gohan because he couldn’t control his emotion and got smacked back like a hoe by cell and had to be saved.

SQJfqK.gif

I haven’t seen gohan’s new form but how are you going to talk with that trash ass ultra ego Vegeta form.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I forget btw,

Why do I remember the Hyperbolic Time Chamber previously as “the room of spirit and time”?

Was that a translation thing? Cause i used to watch the end of freiza and the cell saga on the “international channel” on cable and it had sus subtitles at times.

Because it was called the room of spirit and time in dragon ball and the beginning of the Saiyan saga before they changed the name later.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Still the same shyt with people shytting on super like dbz was perfect.

The Buu saga was all over the place.

to me DBZ is godly from the start ti'll the cell arc.

and the buu arc is pretty much on par with super. And if they adapt properly the coming manga arcs and throw us in some universe 6 saiyan fukkery, and add in more broly. Its going to surpassed.

Again to me its other anime's stans shytting on super . Do us a favor dont watch it. No other anime is going to come close to saiyan-namek arc. Only thing that can surpass dbz is DBS. But its too big now. There are billions in merchandise alone, video games etc etc they never t going to be edgy like before.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Still the same shyt with people shytting on super like dbz was perfect.

The Buu saga was all over the place.

to me DBZ is godly from the start ti'll the cell arc.

and the buu arc is pretty much on par with super. And if they adapt properly the coming manga arcs and throw us in some universe 6 saiyan fukkery, and add in more broly. Its going to surpassed.
I truly believe that Z should've ended with Goku vs Majin Vegeta as a final boss, and Buu should've been just a movie villian on the level of Janemba

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I truly believe that Z should've ended with Goku vs Majin Vegeta as a final boss, and Buu should've been just a movie villian on the level of Janemba
Should have ended with the cell arc with trunks learning instant transmission from goku. Going back to the future killing the androids/cell and going to the future namek and getting a new guardian/dragon balls. Then just do movies after that.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Because it was called the room of spirit and time in dragon ball and the beginning of the Saiyan saga before they changed the name later.
Dafuq? No it wasn't. You're thinking of a completely different room from that filler episode, the Pendulum Room. The Room of SPirit & Time is the Japanese name of the time chamber, and then FUNimation changed it to Hyperbolic Time Chamber. But RoSAT is the "correct" original name.