Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: where y'all even watching this? I'm afraid to search anything but I feel like giving up because a major spoiler possibly just hit my way. Is it even officially out for North America?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: where y'all even watching this? I'm afraid to search anything but I feel like giving up because a major spoiler possibly just hit my way. Is it even officially out for North America?
It doesn't come to the states until August. So good luck staying spoiler free for that long. I'm just waiting for a decent cam-rip with subtitles.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
DB, DBZ, and DBS ain't the best if you hoping to be surprised. These shows was always about spoilers. We all knew about the deaths and transformations well before they ever happened. They even tell us in the previews to the next episodes.

this is straight facts. this dbz rewatch is showing everything.

just starting the buu arc and the intro shows ss3 goku fighting kid buu :dead:

or when they “kill” cell and the title card for the next episode is CELL SURVIVES WHO CAN STOP HIM :ooh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Na I’ll take what I can sounds ok on paper the spoilers but watching it was way better pan and piccolo interaction was highlight of the movie tho
Gohan transformation is just not good looking cuz it’s too damn big if it fit his body and was same length as ultimate form just change the color it be way better looking

Can’t come in expecting broly movie fight scenes that isn’t what this movie is and has been said to death fight scenes were coo tho
Just a fun dragon ball super movie more or less and I can dig that since it’s so different than the others
*******spoilers********
negative. this shyt was ass.

They did cell no justice.
Gohan never trains yet he gets a power up? An out of nowhere unexplainable transformation? Then says at the end goku & vegeta probably couldn’t beat cell? :laff:

Awful awful awful hack service.

Gohan is a shyt character.

Toriyama is more hit than miss i swear to everything. I couldve wrote this movie better. What made dragonball so special was dudes actually training to get better. Gohan admittedly never trains so thos power up is ass. Gohan hasn’t trained consistently since he was a kid in the hyperbolic time chamber. All his powerups have come from asspulls since.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
*******spoilers********

Gohan never trains yet he gets a power up? An out of nowhere unexplainable transformation? Then says at the end goku & vegeta probably couldn’t beat cell? :laff:

Toriyama is more hit than miss i swear to everything. I couldve wrote this movie better. What made dragonball so special was dudes actually training to get better. Gohan admittedly never trains so thos power up is ass. Gohan hasn’t trained consistently since he was a kid in the hyperbolic time chamber. All his powerups have come from asspulls since.

:dahell::camby: Gohan is probably one of the better characters but Toriyama didn’t pull the trigger with him replacing Goku in the buu saga and it messed his entire character arc up.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
*******spoilers********

Gohan ia a bytch and a coward who could never fukk with Goku or Vegeta after the age of 11 but lets not act like Human-Saiyan hybrids dont have a weird unexplainable biological powerup that lets them damage enemies WAY above their power level. Gohan himself as a child with no training was cracking Saiyan armor with headbutts and putting in work against Frieza himself a little after that. Future Trunks was getting bullied by the Androids and came back to his timeline after a few days of hyperbolic time chamber training to literally dust those fools without breaking a sweat. That same Future Trunks was holding back a Super Saiyan God level threat with only Super Saiyan 2, then he gets some weird unexplained power up called Saiyan Rage that allowed him to destroy the physical body of a merged Zamasu that was going toe to toe with SSB Vegito. The halfbreeds always have some trick up their sleeve

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Gohan ia a bytch and a coward who could never fukk with Goku or Vegeta after the age of 11 but lets not act like Human-Saiyan hybrids dont have a weird unexplainable biological powerup that lets them damage enemies WAY above their power level. Gohan himself as a child with no training was cracking Saiyan armor with headbutts and putting in work against Frieza himself a little after that. Future Trunks was getting bullied by the Androids and came back to his timeline after a few days of hyperbolic time chamber training to literally dust those fools without breaking a sweat. That same Future Trunks was holding back a Super Saiyan God level threat with only Super Saiyan 2, then he gets some weird unexplained power up called Saiyan Rage that allowed him to destroy the physical body of a merged Zamasu that was going toe to toe with SSB Vegito. The halfbreeds always have some trick up their sleeve

Calling Gohan a bytch & Coward is flagrant as fukk and almost neg worthy.

The only COWARD in Dragonball is Vegeta. But ya’ll Vegeta stans ain’t ready for that Ether…

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Calling Gohan a bytch & Coward is flagrant as fukk and almost neg worthy.

The only COWARD in Dragonball is Vegeta. But ya’ll Vegeta stans ain’t ready for that Ether…

That boy is no Future Trunks Ill tell you that god damn much Future Gohan and Cell Games Gohan is a GOAT but how many times does his daughter/wife/friends have to be in danger for him to finally take this shyt serious. They had to FORCE Gohan to join the T.o.P.

Any cowardly Vegeta acts are officially non canon btw, my boy never ran never will :umad:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

:hhh: What a trash ass take. Are you a Vegeta fan? Gohan was stronger than Goku and Vegeta at the end of the buu saga. Toriyama has even said that

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
That boy is no Future Trunks Ill tell you that god damn much Future Gohan and Cell Games Gohan is a GOAT but how many times does his daughter/wife/friends have to be in danger for him to finally take this shyt serious. They had to FORCE Gohan to join the T.o.P.

Any cowardly Vegeta acts are officially non canon btw, my boy never ran never will :umad:

That boy tried to run from Frieza before he got caught and smacked down by him

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I owe you a Rep again breh. :blessed:

@Ziggiy is my brother but fukk Gohan bum ass.