Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hostile

All Star
Daps
No it’s not. If its that bad then stop following it lol
Super is great :wow:
:mjlol: Super is gawbage, man...but this was the GOAT Coli thread. Mods had to sticky it because of how much activity it was getting. Anything related to DB is a great discussion.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
They need a new writer. Toyotaro doesn't know what he's doing. Right now the manga is going into fan service mode by having Goku remember Bardock and Gine.
The Broly movie shows Goku hearing and being conscious when Bardock and Gine sent him away from planet Vegeta. Its not too farfetched that he would remember due to some kind of trigger

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They need a new writer. Toyotaro doesn't know what he's doing. Right now the manga is going into fan service mode by having Goku remember Bardock and Gine.

:francis: What can we do about it??? I'm still pissed Mad House didnt come back for OPM S2 and that shyt was horrid and it hasnt came back since :scust: How u gonna go on hiatus and dont even give an announcement of coming back :deadrose:

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
The Broly movie shows Goku hearing and being conscious when Bardoco and Gine sent him away from planet Vegeta. Its not too farfetched that he would remember due to some kind of trigger
Akira turned Goku's backstory into Superman and made Bardock Jor-el. I hate that he keeps retconning things and bringing back old characters.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Akira turned Goku's backstory into Superman and made Bardock Jor-el. I hate that he keeps retconning things and bringing back old characters.

Uhhh the saiyans was sent as babies to conquer other worlds then his home planet was destroyed the superman influence was ALWAYS there :mjgrin:

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uhhh the saiyans was sent as babies to conquer other worlds then his home planet was destroyed the superman influence was ALWAYS there :mjgrin:
You're right but, Saiyans we're a race of conquers and savages the Kryptonians were a a peaceful race that kept to themselves. I'll admit the origin of the planet destruction is the same as Superman's but, Bardock went from a ruthless and violent killer that didn't care about Goku until he had those visions of him fighting Frieza, to all of a sudden in the Broly movie he wants to protect Goku and Gine is telling them to remember them. I mean yeah, the Superman influence was there but, now it's completely blatant. Akira might as well call Goku Karo-el and Bardock Bar-el.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
So the I don’t like Super talk has started again:unimpressed:. Complaining about the writing as if the writing was great before. The series since they went to Namek in Z has been about power ups. Every power up ends up contradicting the previous. Toriyama himself said he forgets his own storytelling but now y’all want to act like Super is where you draw the line :mjlol:

Last edited:

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
So the I don’t like Super talk has started again:unimpressed:. Complaining about the writing as if the writing was great before. The series since they went to Namek in Z has been about power up. Every power up ends up contradicting the previous. Toriyama himself said he forgets his own storytelling but now y’all want to act like Super is where you draw the line :mjlol:
I'm a firm believer that Dragon Ball should've ended after Z. Super took all the problems Z had and multipled them x100. Dragon Ball should only continue in the form of video games I don't want anymore GT's or Super's, not everything needs a continuation.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm a firm believer that Dragon Ball should've ended after Z. Super took all the problems Z had and multipled them x100. Dragon Ball should only continue in the form of video games I don't want anymore GT's or Super's, not everything needs a continuation.

What Problems???:mjgrin:

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
What Problems???:mjgrin:
Power ups and power creeps.

I don't care how smart Dr. Gero is he shouldn't have been able to create Androids that were capable of keeping up with the 'super Saiyan of legend' and Frieza, who was supposedly the strongest being in the universe.

Also the fact that Goten and Trunks were able to go Super Saiyan, hell Gotenks going SSJ3 was BS. Super Saiyan has turned into a complete joke of a transformation.

Death becoming completely irrelevant after the Cell Saga.

Humans and Piccolo being useless. The last time Piccolo was useful was in the Cell Saga and the humans haven't shined since the Cell Saga either.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Power ups and power creeps.

I don't care how smart Dr. Gero is he shouldn't have been able to create Androids that were capable of keeping up with the 'super Saiyan of legend' and Frieza, who was supposedly the strongest being in the universe.

Also the fact that Goten and Trunks were able to go Super Saiyan, hell Gotenks going SSJ3 was BS. Super Saiyan has turned into a complete joke of a transformation.

Death becoming completely irrelevant after the Cell Saga.

Humans and Piccolo being useless. The last time Piccolo was useful was in the Cell Saga and the humans haven't shined since the Cell Saga either.

Man that's old shyt u bringing up tho :picard::mjlol: