Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
If you calling Super trash I better not see you praising basic shyt trash like Demon Slayer

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You said "What problems" and those were some of the problems in Z, these problems have carried over to Super and unfortunately DBS has managed to make them even worse.

I mean yeah if the problems according to you was there from the beginning of course it would carry over :mjgrin:

but i believe these are small things you bringing up they arent Major issues the whole kids going super saiyan thing was gonna happen regardless :manny:
and the human's not keeping up is because.... they are human :mjgrin: they have limitations i guess, Unless yamcha wishes to surpass his limits, but that's on the writing
:manny:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I saw episode 1 on netflix 5 minutes in i change it cause im not feeling it :mjlol:

demon slayer is a generic shonen but instead of the power of friendship its the love of his sibling that pushes the main character forward. Ufotable animation is KILLER which helps a lot but its enjoyable show overall

pretty straightforward demons are bad and they are good. the main characters dont play and try to befriend demons they go straight for the kill or they will be killed. they do provide backstories of how the demons came to be in order to humanize them but its none of that wack "oh you tried to destroy everything and everyone but i like to fight so you are my friends now" bullshyt

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
demon slayer is a generic shonen but instead of the power of friendship its the love of his sibling that pushes the main character forward. Ufotable animation is KILLER which helps a lot but its enjoyable show overall

pretty straightforward demons are bad and they are good. the main characters dont play and try to befriend demons they go straight for the kill or they will be killed. they do provide backstories of how the demons came to be in order to humanize them but its none of that wack "oh you tried to destroy everything and everyone but i like to fight so you are my friends now" bullshyt

I'm gonna try and watch it :heh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Better writing than dragonball:manny: and the fights are better animated than most shyt on the market.

yeah ufotable went back and added better animation/effects to scenes from the movie, and that shyt already looked great. toei redid the movies and LOWERED the animation quality :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: