Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
how does goku just randomly remember them?:stopitslime::stopitslime:I mean I guess:stopitslime:the whole goku and his parents thing never was explored cuz he never gave a shyt so now he does:stopitslime: I guess
That scene was From the Broly Movie
seeing that shyt in the chapter gave me gosebumps ngl :mjcry:

This saga crazy and also LOL AT PISSING ON HIMSELF
This Monthly chapter shyt is getting to me something serious I need more man
:sadcam:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Did not like the humor this chapter.. makes it feel like Gas isnt a threat. Theres a time and a place for DB humor.. this wasnt it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Gas is even more boring than Jiren.

That was a good chapter though.

Gas is pretty much the puppet. the real villain is Elec.

gas_y_elec_heata_dragon_ball_super_by_saodvd_deieo4o-fullview.jpg

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gas is pretty much the puppet. the real villain is Elec.

gas_y_elec_heata_dragon_ball_super_by_saodvd_deieo4o-fullview.jpg
Yeah, too many context clues point to Gas being used as the blunt object, from Goku telling him to think for himself to Elec making the wish off panel. Gas didn't even make the decision to power up fully, Elec did that for him.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, too many context clues point to Gas being used as the blunt object, from Goku telling him to think for himself to Elec making the wish off panel. Gas didn't even make the decision to power up fully, Elec did that for him.

be some shyt his wish would to have Frieza under his control too since Frieza knows he can train easily to get on equal level with goku and vegeta

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Unrealent guessing the key to beating Gas is literally Gassing him out by enduring more of the fight than he can. Saying one way Bardock might have done it is with a brief moment of Super Saiyan. :hubie: I don't know how I feel about that one. But another suggestion was drawing out the aggressive power and nature of the Great Ape "Ozaru" form.