Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Stop reading this manga and expecting somebody else to be the hero besides Goku. You dikkheads are getting annoying.
Only annoying one is you all your post is you bytching, old ass nikka been in this thread for years complaining. One of you nikkas relay this to him cause his bytch ass got me on ignore for ethering him

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:jbhmm:Maybe a possible hint they've grown a bit a a part over this time gap and are going to reunite?:ohhh:
If I have to guess, just like gohan….trunks and goten don’t put training as a priority and have not seen growth in strength and will probably use fusion to even the odds…but being rusty as hell they gonna fukk up the first time

Would be dope as hell to see Gogeta and Gotenks together but Gogeta showing up would be overkill for whatever boss this will be

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If I have to guess, just like gohan….trunks and goten don’t put training as a priority and have not seen growth in strength and will probably use fusion to even the odds…but being rusty as hell they gonna fukk up the first time

Would be dope as hell to see Gogeta and Gotenks together but Gogeta showing up would be overkill for whatever boss this will be
:jbhmm:I really hope they don't use the lazy route again:francis:I'd love to see how the new UI and Ego look animated:whoo:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Goku plan is kinda flawed low key:patrice::patrice: ok you stalling so nola can get back in health but Vegeta just gave him his last couple energy … Vegeta is at a disadvantage legit 3 to 1….. elec is not a dumbass he sees the advantage he could call up the rest of the heaters and gang up on him and kill monito:jbhmm:
Unless Vegeta pulls out last resort energy
Edit: most likely Vegeta will give everything he got to protect nola being healed but will be lose… just in the nick of time nola will be healed and save Vegeta much like how Vegeta gave him the bean prior:jbhmm:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Goku plan is kinda flawed low key:patrice::patrice: ok you stalling so nola can get back in health but Vegeta just gave him his last couple energy … Vegeta is at a disadvantage legit 3 to 1….. elec is not a dumbass he sees the advantage he could call up the rest of the heaters and gang up on him and kill monito:jbhmm:
Unless Vegeta pulls out last resort energy
Edit: most likely Vegeta will give everything he got to protect nola being healed but will be lose… just in the nick of time nola will be healed and save Vegeta much like how Vegeta gave him the bean prior:jbhmm:

Someone made a crazy out of the box comment that Goku would teleport Gas to the planet Broly was on. :deadmanny:

Fun chapter Gas' moveset is hilarious. :wow: I'll accept nothing other than fire animation for this arc.

:picard: they also did Granolah disgusting.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
say brehs, i stopped reading/watching after the ToP. where should i pick it back up ?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say brehs, i stopped reading/watching after the ToP. where should i pick it back up ?
Did you watch the super broly movie?
I'll watch that first, and them read the manga starting from the mero arc.