Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I think the only issue I'm having with this arc atm is what was 7 3's significance in it? I thought he was a key extension from last arc to this one unless I'm forgetting something.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I think the only issue I'm having with this arc atm is what was 7 3's significance in it? I thought he was a key extension from last arc to this one unless I'm forgetting something.

He was needed for info, that was it. If I remember right the heeters scrapped him when they were done.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My theory:
Since Vegeta is on that planet he will fight with elec:jbhmm::jbhmm: during the fight Vegeta is whooping his ass but then…… elec rips off his shirt and shows 73 implanted in his body much like how Madara showed show off during the ninja war
EeMQ--8XgAUkwIg

:jbhmm:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Stop reading this manga and expecting somebody else to be the hero besides Goku. You dikkheads are getting annoying.