stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’m just glad we entering the time skip:ehh::ehh:
Which means some uub fukkery:blessed::blessed:
Hopefully Vegeta trains with trunks:jbhmm:
Will Gohan take shyt seriously since pan got kidnap:jbhmm:(doubt it but I’ll feed you Gohan Stan’s a piece of bread:umad:)
What of Broly in the future:jbhmm:
Meres?:jbhmm:
Planet salad?:jbhmm:
Hit?:jbhmm:
So many ways they can go:ehh:
But don’t worry they will get in they own way yet again:unimpressed:

Because Goten, Trunks or Pan look anything close to the age they were at the end of Z. :snoop:

Which of course means no Uub.

This guy is beyond a shytty poster. Shouldve put this dummy on ignore years ago. Done.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
New trailer. Looks like Gohan has to rescue Pan:

Looking fire. GOAThan is back. I knew this has something to do with him with that title "Super Hero" but I figured it was some great sayian man stuff. Anyways, looks like a Pre-GT film with a young Pan and Teen Goten and Trunks. Loving that Red Ribbon is back in the mix for this film. The Last Red Ribbon film Super Andriod 13 was Classic. Also when I saw the promo, I thought that was two aliens but the fact their Androids is cool. I guess Piccolo is going to get some power up too. Saw Goku, Vegata and Broly are in the cast so I wonder what they will be doing. Probably God training stuff while everyone deals with Red Ribbon on Earth. So a Red Ribbon Revenge film by taking Goku's Granddaughter hostage. Interesting. But happy to see a GOAThan/Piccolo centric story. I wonder how long till they adapt the new Super Chapters and bring back the anime or are they just going to keep making movies.

tale29.jpg

FMzwGB5aIAEx_4U

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
The cgi looks a lot better now that they worked more on it. I wonder if they'll keep that format for when the show eventually returns. They are eventually going to bring it back this franchise is a cash cow and they leaving a lot of money on the table.