Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
give us the damn Planet salad arc:stopitslime::stopitslime:
have Vegeta go there while goku stays on earth and train uub...then when some threat happens have Vegeta return to planet earth with a more perfected G.O.D form that was hinted a couple chapters ago
VEGETA-NEW-FORM-DBS-MANGA.jpg

and have Goku obtain a stronger U.I that Whis was talking about:ehh:
and somehow make either gohan/trunks/goten do something productive:stopitslime:
maybe before Vegeta leaves Planet earth he tells Gohan to train with Trunks while hes gone:jbhmm::jbhmm: ala what happen with future trunks:jbhmm:
So when he comes back to earth Goku/uub/Gohan/Trunks and maybe goten in some way will be very strong and ready for new threat:jbhmm:
just my 2 cents:martin:

Sony gonna have to really get on some Nintendo shyt. Keep it 100.

common sense and dragon ball series don’t mix breh :snoop:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
have Vegeta go there while goku stays on earth and train uub...then when some threat happens have Vegeta return to planet earth with a more perfected G.O.D form that was hinted a couple chapters ago

maybe before Vegeta leaves Planet earth he tells Gohan to train with Trunks while hes gone:jbhmm::jbhmm: ala what happen with future trunks:jbhmm:
So when he comes back to earth Goku/uub/Gohan/Trunks and maybe goten in some way will be very strong and ready for new threat:jbhmm:

Universe 8 Saiya-jins was a good idea but terribly executed, but how would he perfect Ultra Ego with those weak ass Saiya-jins?

I’m sure I said in it here earlier but you have multiple ways to make Goten/Trunks relevant.

1. Saiyan War - have the kids visit Universe 8 and feel sad they can’t visit their own saiyan home world, so when they get back to universe 7 they wish to restore Vegeta. Saiyans realize how weak ass they are and start fukkin shyt up to get to super saiyan.

2. Wild Sadala - Goku & Vegeta go to Sadala to help them ascend, but realize they can’t go SSGSS or SSG. They can go SSJ4 but can’t control it, so Universe 7 have to save em before they destroy universe 8

Both those options give Goku/Vegeta & Trunks/Goten character development & options to fight characters that have personal stakes instead of generic perfect Cell villains.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what they should have done during moro.

Have a z fighters win their fights against moro's lackeys without Goku.

And when dende healed everyone they should have for first time had a plan for everyone to be out useful to down moro.

After TOP arc and especially moro arc , they had opportunities to make z warriors relevant and failed .

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Universe 8 Saiya-jins was a good idea but terribly executed, but how would he perfect Ultra Ego with those weak ass Saiya-jins?

I’m sure I said in it here earlier but you have multiple ways to make Goten/Trunks relevant.

1. Saiyan War - have the kids visit Universe 8 and feel sad they can’t visit their own saiyan home world, so when they get back to universe 7 they wish to restore Vegeta. Saiyans realize how weak ass they are and start fukkin shyt up to get to super saiyan.

2. Wild Sadala - Goku & Vegeta go to Sadala to help them ascend, but realize they can’t go SSGSS or SSG. They can go SSJ4 but can’t control it, so Universe 7 have to save em before they destroy universe 8

Both those options give Goku/Vegeta & Trunks/Goten character development & options to fight characters that have personal stakes instead of generic perfect Cell villains.
Maybe Vegeta interacts with Champa:jbhmm::jbhmm:
It’s clear they saving the planet salad arc for something big:jbhmm:
Personally I want Gohan to be in the chamber and train for 3 days(3years) that way we can see some growth:jbhmm:
However training with piccolo can only get you so far:patrice: no offense to him:mjlol:
Edit:Vegeta with champa would make zero sense
Edit2: unless champa sees Vegeta form and Vegeta explains it’s not perfected from trading with beerus:jbhmm:
Champa sees this as an opportunity to beat his brother(they always trynna one up each other…and show Vegeta how to perfect it:jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Merchandise promo starting to roll out and two specific pieces have continued to be blurred out so it’s definitely looking like we getting legit teen goten and trunks

Nah, that's for
Android 21 and her "son" 16. 21 will be the movie's true villain and 16 is the "unexpected character" Toriyama teased when the movie was first announced.
The Dokkan mobile game and the new figurarts tie-ins spoiled the surprise like they did with Gogeta in Broly back before that movie released. I think teen Goten and Trunks probably will make an appearance but it will be very minor like Piccolo in Broly; if they do show up it'll only be for like a few minutes.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

I will say that sounds awful.None of those 4 give af about weak ass saiyans.