Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Tori Yams sucks. Hating on Toyotaro is like saying, “Fukk that Jeff at Amazon warehouse, but giving Bezos a pass.”
These last two arcs have been all Toyotaro, he's even said so himself. Toriyama finished Super after the ToP, but Shueisha wants to keep the manga going so they've had Toyotato come up with original stuff - but seeing as how none of these new characters have had merchandise, Shueisha clearly sees these arcs as glorified fan fiction and will probably bush them when the Super anime comes back.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
All I’m asking for is a time skip:stopitslime:
I wouldn’t say no time skip is hurting the product but damn we all know who/what’s happening at end of Z so in reality we know nothing major will happen to any characters cuz end of z shows everyone and planet earth is doing ok:stopitslime::stopitslime:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Granolah arc been wack. Toyotaro sucks
I've actually enjoyed the Granolah arc more than most. It's not perfect by any means, but it's been enjoyable.

I just wish they were better at fleshing out stories. So many unanswered questions and the retcons just make it nonsensical.

I'll wait until the arc gets wrapped up, because I'm sure they'll do something stupid and completely fukk up the arc :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
These last two arcs have been all Toyotaro, he's even said so himself. Toriyama finished Super after the ToP, but Shueisha wants to keep the manga going so they've had Toyotato come up with original stuff - but seeing as how none of these new characters have had merchandise, Shueisha clearly sees these arcs as glorified fan fiction and will probably bush them when the Super anime comes back.

You got a lank for that brehski?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All I’m asking for is a time skip:stopitslime:
I wouldn’t say no time skip is hurting the product but damn we all know who/what’s happening at end of Z so in reality we know nothing major will happen to any characters cuz end of z shows everyone and planet earth is doing ok:stopitslime::stopitslime:
We also know what happens at the end of GT :troll:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Its wild just how trash Dragonball GT is/was :wow:
GT had great concepts, with absolute piss poor execution.

The Baby saga was a classic though, and the Shadow Dragons saga had the potential to be great, but they rushed through it because they were trying to end the show

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
GT had great concepts, with absolute piss poor execution.

The Baby saga was a classic though, and the Shadow Dragons saga had the potential to be great, but they rushed through it because they were trying to end the show
Execution Execution Execution. They can still do the shadow dragon thing it's an interesting concept :ehh:Now is a good time with Goten and Trunks getting older to develop them and work on Piccolo with the film. Get him stronger with more knowledge of Nameks and how they are from a whole nother universe what's up with that?:ohhh: