Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So now we're back to power drunk Vegeta not caring about innocent civilians:gucci:

Awful writing man..:camby:
I believe the point of all that was to show Granolah that he's lost control and had become like the monsters who destroyed the planet. It was an attempt to snap him back to reality. That's why Vegeta didn't want to leave the village.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe the point of all that was to show Granolah that he's lost control and had become like the monsters who destroyed the planet. It was an attempt to snap him back to reality. That's why Vegeta didn't want to leave the village.
I figured Granola was a lost cause the second he sacrificed his life essence for power and revenge. I'm hope he actually gets some sense knocked into him and not just some talk no justsu.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This will be the first time Goku hears Bardock's name right? Frieza mention him but not by name and Goku simply replied he didnt care.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good chapter. Vegeta was trying his best to pretend he was his old self, but in the end it's just not in him anymore. That apology was a great moment for him. He's really is a good guy now.

I bet it turns out that to master that form/power, you have to conquer that "evil" nature, and not be consumed in it. And it looks like he's done that.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Good chapter. Vegeta was trying his best to pretend he was his old self, but in the end it's just not in him anymore. That apology was a great moment for him. He's really is a good guy now.

I bet it turns out that to master that form/power, you have to conquer that "evil" nature, and not be consumed in it. And it looks like he's done that.
Game ain't in him no mo:mjcry:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that definitely wasn't the full power of that form. Dude just wasn't whipping out destruction moves/aura like I thought he was when he first revealed it.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

vegeta’s hero arc has been incredible to read. if nothing else, Super has gotten it right every time they focus on him.

now give that man a win, dammit. :mjcry: