Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Good chapter. Vegeta was trying his best to pretend he was his old self, but in the end it's just not in him anymore. That apology was a great moment for him. He's really is a good guy now.

I bet it turns out that to master that form/power, you have to conquer that "evil" nature, and not be consumed in it. And it looks like he's done that.
It seems what Beerus meant by recreating yourself Vegeta will now have to start doing. Beerus mentioned he needed to move on and let go of his past this may be the first step to mastering destruction :banderas:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
One thing I HATE about Super is how soft they made the Saiyans, especially Bardock. I miss the OG goon Bardock. DBS Bardock is :scust:

I do dislike that myself. Everybody was just more savage in Z, even Super Frieza, while still a goon, feels like a fukking chump compared to og :demonic: Frieza :damn:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Vegeta you’re not that guy (anymore) pal
majin-vegeta-smile.gif

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Good chapter. Vegeta was trying his best to pretend he was his old self, but in the end it's just not in him anymore. That apology was a great moment for him. He's really is a good guy now.

I bet it turns out that to master that form/power, you have to conquer that "evil" nature, and not be consumed in it. And it looks like he's done that.
Another cool thing is, you can kinda see that Beerus character has very likely been thru the same path

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
vegeta’s hero arc has been incredible to read. if nothing else, Super has gotten it right every time they focus on him.

now give that man a win, dammit. :mjcry:

This. Vegeta is just a more interesting character than Goku. He still has the drive to be the strongest, but he’s a reformed villain. Goku is just the main protagonist so he’s always going to get the W.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I do dislike that myself. Everybody was just more savage in Z, even Super Frieza, while still a goon, feels like a fukking chump compared to og :demonic: Frieza :damn:

Power creep.

Frieza acts like he's in a play now. Even that horrid English voice actor cements that role for him

:hhh:

OG, these dudes were not trying to waste time. Remember when he called in Ginyu Force because he wanted them Dragonballs?

:banderas:

Tension helps with the delivery of a story. Fusion in their pocket doesn't make things interesting.