Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Its the same shyt every damn time...

Apart of me knew this wouldn't end well. Introducing a new form this early in the Arc is never a good sign.

People flipping this and saying "well atleast this proves Vegeta is stronger or equal to Goku."

Who cares?!? Nobody is pushing for Vegeta to be stronger than Goku, we just want Vegeta to get a W.
Vegeta is not and will never be the main character. His role is being the guy that's always second fiddle. Give that shyt up :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ultra Ego sounds like some Team Fourstar troll shyt.

This should have been the definitive Super Saiyan God Transformation. That requires actual training with an actual god. It is way more fitting for a Saiyan's god transformation to be trigged with Bloodlust.

The current SSG form and all its variations make absolutely no sense at all.

2 different forms for 2 different people. But yeah this GoD form is a far better fit for Vegeta than UI. Though him standing tanking all hits is kinda stupid, no matter how battle crazed he is.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
2 different forms for 2 different people. But yeah this GoD form is a far better fit for Vegeta than UI. Though him standing tanking all hits is kinda stupid, no matter how battle crazed he is.
If he can oscillate between Ego and SSG he can heal his battle damage when in SSG form which will make him OP. He did something similar against Moro

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Vegeta doing all this just for Goku to come in and get the W yet again.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If he can oscillate between Ego and SSG he can heal his battle damage when in SSG form which will make him OP. He did something similar against Moro
I'll think he'll just stick with the form for a limited time like Goku does with UI.

This fight with Granolah has exposed both of them which isn't a bad thing.

At this point its inevitable they'll somehow end up having to fight together using each form like Whis keeps hinting at, but I have a feeling it won't be against Granolah.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'll think he'll just stick with the form for a limited time like Goku does with UI.

At this point its inevitable they'll somehow end up having to fight together using each form like Whis keeps hinting at, but I have a feeling it won't be against Granolah.

MUI and GoD. Spirit Fusion and Spirit Fission. You'd think they'd have enough to beat the guy. By themselves. :francis:

Will Gogeta make another appearance? :mjlol:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Nah all 3 will be teaming up against the Bojack 2.0 once that wish is made