Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
You gotta feel bad for Toyotaro, taking marching orders for Tori Yams.

*Tori Yams plots out A to C*

Toyotaro: Ehhh, Toriyama sensei, don’t you think this is a bit repetitive. Our readers may see this coming.

Tori Yams: Sou sou, Ahhh, you make a good point, but these forms print money.

Toyotaro: what about tiers of power this new villain shouldn’t even be able to sense the god forms

Tori Yams: You make a good point.

Toyotaro: How are we going to fix this?

Tori ¥am$: I said you made a good point. where did I say we are fixing it. MONEY PRINTER GO BRRRRRRRR
This is so fukking spot on :laff:

Although it's actually worse for Toyotaro because he doesn't even have direct contact to Toriyama, he has to go through Victory Uchida to even get to Toryiama :dead:

Daps
And that is called bad writing :mjlol::mjlol:Both these mf got new forms and both caught the beats:mjlol::mjlol:Why even bother introducing those:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Can't sell new Xenoverse and FighterZ DLC or Dokkan Battle cards if the characters just stayed Super Saiyan for 20 years. :troll: Don't worry Goku will train with Whis some more and get MASTERED mastered UI to finish the job by next summer. Vegeta will learn Hakai like Beerus to keep up the illusion he's equal to the main character while everyone waits for Goku but Granolah will somehow regenerate from it like Perfect Cell did with FinaL FLash and wash him again in the meantime.:mjlit::mjcry:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Every arc/movie this whole series outside of Goku Black and Universe 6 to an extent, all the way back to Battle of the Gods, has pretty much followed the same pattern of:

1. Goku goes first, gets his ass kicked.
2. Vegeta does something cool, but still ends up getting his ass kicked.
3. Goku pulls something out of his ass and wins/ends the threat.

I don't know why anyone expected anything different.

I can't believe people really expected it to go any differently. Like really, by now they should know better. At least Vegeta is back on Goku's level. He might even be somewhat ahead.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the problem isnt dragon balls failure to adapt, the problem is vegeta dikkriders failure to enjoy the show without basing their satisfaction on whether or not he gets the final kill/surpasses goku

they hold onto hope for it every single arc and psych themselves up for it only for goku to save the day leaving them mad.. they do it to themselves at this point

shyt is always gonna be the goku show get over it or watch something else
wayans-message.gif