Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Toyo and And Tori still the WOAT writers:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Kentaro Miura The gawd would never :wow:Rip GOAT :mjcry:
Toyo and And Tori still the WOAT writers:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Kentaro Miura The gawd would never :wow:Rip GOAT :mjcry:
Real talk my dude I totally agree. Though my only critique on Miura was his extremely slow writing made me feel like dude thought tomorrow was guaranteed for him, there's a dilemma whether the series continues or is defunct.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the same shyt every damn time...

Apart of me knew this wouldn't end well. Introducing a new form this early in the Arc is never a good sign.

People flipping this and saying "well atleast this proves Vegeta is stronger or equal to Goku."

Who cares?!? Nobody is pushing for Vegeta to be stronger than Goku, we just want Vegeta to get a W.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Its the same shyt every damn time...

Apart of me knew this wouldn't end well. Introducing a new form this early in the Arc is never a good sign.

People flipping this and saying "well atleast this proves Vegeta is stronger or equal to Goku."

Who cares?!? Nobody is pushing for Vegeta to be stronger than Goku, we just want Vegeta to get a W.

Vegeta is not stronger than Goku. :dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Post black arc they were equal until goku got ui omen and mui. vegeta got ssbe which was inferior to both UIs until his yardrat training. ssbe post yardrat is >= UI sign, with MUI being stronger. Hakai vegeta = MUI goku :mjgrin:

No they werent. You guys keep trying to spin this crap. Go back and read, you dummy. Sign alone was still stronger than anything Vegeta had until this point. Vegeta with that Yadrat training still couldn’t damage Moro until his new technique kicked in.

Vegeta bought Moro’s power level down in order to do damage, how hard is that for you guys to comprehend?

In all reality, the Yadrat training did nothing for Vegeta power level wise during the Moro arch. He still came back weaker than the main villain and Goku. :dead: