Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
To be honest there was never a time I thought the z fighters were more screwed than when the metal coolers showed up. The Super saiyans barely beat one :gucci:
fukk were they gonna do straight up with thousands :gucci:

The 6th DBZ, Return of Cooler, movie was action on steroids. :banderas:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Broly was revamped it can be done again:yeshrug:

Make him a Prince Zuko-type tragic bad guy that was banished and left for dead for not being a POS like his father and brother. :wow:

Have 'em see and heal the destruction and chaos laid out by them and the Saiyans throughout the universe, along with meeting Goku & Co., changes his family's indoctrinated toxic perspective.:wow:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
This film is going to have to be something serious if they're trying to make Demon Slayer money. They're not riding the hype like they were with the last one.
It will beat Demon Slayer.

That shyt is weak.

The King is back :wow:

edit: Just googled them demon slayer numbers :damn: :damn:

shyt is still weak though. undeserved. :wow:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I got up to episode 15 then stopped. I dont see whats so good about it, literally the most basic thing ever aside from good animation. :wow:

The irony of you saying this while calling DB the King. :russ:

Like DB was ever the pinnacle of intricate storytelling. You find a lane and you maximize that shyt.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of you saying this while calling DB the King. :russ:

Like DB was ever the pinnacle of intricate storytelling. You find a lane and you maximize that shyt.
Whoooa DBZ was a whole movement in the early 2000s. Demon Slayer or any anime for that matter can't match the impact DBZ had. Literally every Shonen anime was directly influenced from dbz. Give DB it's proper respect.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Make him a Prince Zuko-type tragic bad guy that was banished and left for dead for not being a POS like his father and brother. :wow:

Have 'em see and heal the destruction and chaos laid out by them and the Saiyans throughout the universe, along with meeting Goku & Co., changes his family's indoctrinated toxic perspective.:wow:
:ohhh::jbhmm::patrice:Nah that whole fam despite the multiverse are all scumbag space hitlers:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:He needs to be Ozai x1000:picard: