Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'd be happier with a Cooler or similar kinda one-off movie than a Moro one; the new manga arcs don't seem suited to being crammed into 1.5-2 hour standalone films. Plus Cooler, Janemba, and Broly are the trifecta of GOAT OG movie villains so seeing him finally "canonized" like Broly is now would be great. :blessed: Just don't take off his final form's mask in favor of making him gold or silver or some lame shyt like that. :unimpressed:
That mask was:banderas:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Cooler makes way more since as a partner for Freeza especially since he mentioned he needs somebody to watch his back in the Brody movie.

Plus Tori Yams needs to cash in on a Freeza x Cooler fusion merchandise

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm hoping it's not Cooler and they come up with a new villain.

Nothing against him, but he's boring (basically just another Frieza) and they already reused an old villain last two movies. Not really trying to just have Resurrection F featuring Cooler, I'd prefer something more original...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm hoping it's not Cooler and they come up with a new villain.

Nothing against him, but he's boring (basically just another Frieza) and they already reused an old villain last two movies. Not really trying to just have Resurrection F featuring Cooler, I'd prefer something more original...
:ufdup:
4a1327211f5d09637334b7a2dcb2f359.gif

51898daf7134ea545ded1e7780a6887d.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah he got a way better design.

I hope they do better story wise cuz the cooler from the movies was lame. They better explain where he been and why he wasn’t there when cold promoted Frieza in the broly movie
They could still have him and Frieza have a legitimate hatred of eachother. The universe is big enough where he's just far as hell from everything :yeshrug:I suppose the tricky part is why would get involved now? Perhaps Frieza seeks him out due to fear of Broly, Goku, and Vegeta constantly gaining strength to ovwrpower him?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah he got a way better design.

I hope they do better story wise cuz the cooler from the movies was lame. They better explain where he been and why he wasn’t there when cold promoted Frieza in the broly movie

I'm not really talking about his design, I'm talking about his character/personality/backstory/fighting style.

There's really nothing to distinguish him from Frieza. I feel like a Cooler movie would just be a Resurrection F remake.