Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the pacing of this chapter paints a dark picture:francis:
something bad is gonna happen:wow:
heeters getting the radar makes shyt worst:picard:
eVX.gif

means they gonna wish to be strongest in universe also but I bet it be 73 since they would control him then goku vegeta and granola will team up to fight him and that other heeter who will be also get same wish with granola dying imo this gives goku And vegeta each their own shine

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So the dragonballs Granolas used can be spammed?:ohhh: I'm not sure they've mastered UI and Hakai energy yet from what it looks like:jbhmm:Them Heeters just straight up lied and of course these idiots are too battle hungry to realize something might be up:snoop::mjlol::mjlol:I'm very curious who's that dude that Bojack 2 was hyping up he said he could surpass Frieza:ohhh:I think this guy will be the Broly in this fight:ohhh:Doesn't seem like Frieza will be popping up in this arc from the looks of it:jbhmm:Whis isn't entirely sure Granola in his heart is a bad guy so they will definitely teammup at some point to face someone else.
means they gonna wish to be strongest in universe also but I bet it be 73 since they would control him then goku vegeta and granola will team up to fight him and that other heeter who will be also get same wish with granola dying imo this gives goku And vegeta each their own shine

I forgot about 73 they still have him so he may very well come back into play as well:whoo:I don't see OG Namekian making it out of this :francis::wow:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Vegeta gets a Toppo like transformation down the line. And I still don't think we see Freeza at all this arc.