Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
All the names are puns. The angels are puns of alcohol, Saiyan's are vegetables, etc
Oh i know lol.....im a long time fan of dragonball, or at least at one time i was lol
Thats why i said 'Never Change, Dragonball'
Its no different than calling a mf Garlic:mjlol:

I know how he names things......But Granolah from Planet Cereal make it seem like he not even trying to be clever anymore...just lazy af:mjlol:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Oh i know lol.....im a long time fan of dragonball, or at least at one time i was lol
Thats why i said 'Never Change, Dragonball'
Its no different than calling a mf Garlic:mjlol:

I know how he names things......But Granolah from Planet Cereal make it seem like he not even trying to be clever anymore...just lazy af:mjlol:
Don't forget Frieza, Cooler, and King Cold

:mjlol:

Daps
Word on the interwebs somebody inspected the element on the supposed URL/ website before it got taken down had some stuff mentioning Cooler however take this with a grain of salt :lupe:

I'd be happier with a Cooler or similar kinda one-off movie than a Moro one; the new manga arcs don't seem suited to being crammed into 1.5-2 hour standalone films. Plus Cooler, Janemba, and Broly are the trifecta of GOAT OG movie villains so seeing him finally "canonized" like Broly is now would be great. :blessed: Just don't take off his final form's mask in favor of making him gold or silver or some lame shyt like that. :unimpressed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Word on the interwebs somebody inspected the element on the supposed URL/ website before it got taken down had some stuff mentioning Cooler however take this with a grain of salt :lupe:

I need this to be real Cooler and that Bane mask form BETTER not change and he better put the beats on Frieza :ufdup:Janemba better exist eventually and all hell literally breaks loose:demonic: