Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think toriyamma is waiting till the time skip to give us the Planet Salad arc that’s everyone been asking for:francis::francis:
In my opinion I think it should be a vegeta solo side arc while goku trains uub:yeshrug::yeshrug: but toriyamma is about the money so the money move is make that arc a major one:francis:

You actually think Tori is ever going to give us a Vegeta solo side arc. :francis:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You actually think Tori is ever going to give us a Vegeta solo side arc. :francis:
it would make the most sense........... Goku dont fit with the planet salad arc at all:francis:
caaba told vegeta the leader of that planet is just like vegeta
vegeta said he wanted to go
the connection vegeta has expressed of them:francis:
and caaba looks up to the guy:yeshrug:
Do a vegeta planet salad arc and at the same time do a Goku and uub story:ehh::yeshrug:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
it would make the most sense........... Goku dont fit with the planet salad arc at all:francis:
caaba told vegeta the leader of that planet is just like vegeta
vegeta said he wanted to go
the connection vegeta has expressed of them:francis:
and caaba looks up to the guy:yeshrug:
Do a vegeta planet salad arc and at the same time do a Goku and uub story:ehh::yeshrug:

Hey, of all people you know I'm for it and it does make sense. Which is probably why it won't happen. :francis:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I understnd that but why is that a problem. Why does Whis care?

As of right now Granolas beef is with Freiza. I dont understand how a strong person in the galaxy can be a "problem" especially if he doesn't pose any inherent threat to goku, vegeta, earth or the galaxy.
DB writing for ya

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I do wonder if Granola will ever find Frieza, or will the Sayins stop him beforehand?, if Granola does find Frieza does the latter find a way to defeat Granola? I like how they have given Granola a consequence which is a 3 year lifespan in exchange for the power up.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I understnd that but why is that a problem. Why does Whis care?

As of right now Granolas beef is with Freiza. I dont understand how a strong person in the galaxy can be a "problem" especially if he doesn't pose any inherent threat to goku, vegeta, earth or the galaxy.

Granola finds Frieza. Frieza tells Granola that the Saiyans are still alive. Points them in the direction of Earth. Multi-way fukkery begins. Plus if he's the strongest in the universe that means he's stronger than Broly. Depending on how the dragon interpreted it, he might be stronger than Gogeta.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I do wonder if Granola will ever find Frieza, or will the Sayins stop him beforehand?, if Granola does find Frieza does the latter find a way to defeat Granola? I like how they have given Granola a consequence which is a 3 year lifespan in exchange for the power up.
Granola finds freiza....kills him( i doubt tori is bold like that) anyway he kills frieza..freiza tells granola sayian s are on planet earth before he dies.... grandola goes back home to meet with the namikian old guy and tells him what he did:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm: he tells the gramps hes heading to planet earth to finish the sayians:jbhmm:.... the gramps behind his back contacts someone on earth(if thats possible):jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm: goku/vegeta hears the news and transport to earth for the incoming showdown against the strongest of the universe:jbhmm: now my theory is incomplete cuz where do the heaters fit in this:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku and friends saved the namekians, hate frieza just as much as Granola and saved the Galaxy multiple times. You'd need some wild plot gymnastics to convince me that Granola continues to have legitimate beef with Goku and Vegeta.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Goku and friends saved the namekians, hate frieza just as much as Granola and saved the Galaxy multiple times. You'd need some wild plot gymnastics to convince me that Granola continues to have legitimate beef with Goku and Vegeta.
Gokus the son of the one who helped commit genocide and Vegetas the prince. He literally has 3 years left to live and the OG Namek already mentioned he noticed him changing he's infinite brawl eternal souls clashing mode from here on out:ufdup: