Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Vegetas pride in his ancestry would cause a rift whether their death would be viewed as ethical or not:yeshrug:The larger picture with this would be a war between gods and mortals like say if Granola bar is as strong as he'll apparently be at some point:mjlit:Of course who are we kidding we're trying to come up with wild ass theories knowing damn well Tori and Toyotaro about to make some super simple bullshyt :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Yup:mjlol::mjlol:
If theirs anything I learned all these years is if you come up with a theory that makes sense...Tori will do the complete opposite and show off the shyt writing:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I really hope people still don't think Vegeta gives a fukk about the Saiyans, considering the amount of evidence that shows otherwise :mjlol:

Even when he was a bad guy, Vegeta only cared about the benefits being a Saiyan brought him. And he respected strength. That's about it. The latter being why he ain't give a fukk about the other Saiyans, because in his eyes they were pathetic weaklings :russ:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I really hope people still don't think Vegeta gives a fukk about the Saiyans, considering the amount of evidence that shows otherwise :mjlol:

Even when he was a bad guy, Vegeta only cared about the benefits being a Saiyan brought him. And he respected strength. That's about it. The latter being why he ain't give a fukk about the other Saiyans, because in his eyes they were pathetic weaklings :russ:
Yeah he don’t.. vegeta is just proud of his race even thou he saw their faults...it’s interesting he put some of the blame on his father for the planet demise:jbhmm:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

He definitely does care about Saiyans maybe he doesn't want to resurrect universe 7 saiyans since they may be too gone but during the Tournament of Power his main motivation to win was to resurrect the universe 6 saiyans so that he can visit the planet. Also he was upset that he couldn't give Bulla a saiyan name.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
He definitely does care about Saiyans maybe he doesn't want to resurrect universe 7 saiyans since they may be too gone but during the Tournament of Power his main motivation to win was to resurrect the universe 6 saiyans so that he can visit the planet. Also he was upset that he couldn't give Bulla a saiyan name.
He cares more about the Saiyan culture then the actual people.

He does respect the U6 Saiyans. But I don't even count them because they're a different group of Saiyans with a different upbringing. Can't compare them to the U7 Saiyans

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:laff: :laff: :laff:

FB-IMG-1613257251558.jpg

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
ch69 spoilers

:russ: at vegeta and granol part :dahell:
I mean it makes sense to do that but welp it happened now after what so many damn years :mjlol:
Common sense prevails apparently

Did they really have to do Vegeta like that :picard:
Like they are going out of their way to reinforce the fact that Goku and Vegeta are not even close to Beerus level.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He cares more about the Saiyan culture then the actual people.

He does respect the U6 Saiyans. But I don't even count them because they're a different group of Saiyans with a different upbringing. Can't compare them to the U7 Saiyans
Someone had to say it :mjlol:
Its like some of the fake militants on here but lemme not derail :mjgrin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ch69 spoilers

:russ: at vegeta and granol part :dahell:
I mean it makes sense to do that but welp it happened now after what so many damn years :mjlol:
Common sense prevails apparently

The Prince of all Sonnings gets abused again :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
shyt is lame, and is a obvious lazy easy way to make a formidable enemy.

How many times have we seen villians use dragonballs to gain power? This guy uses them to become the strongest warrior, stronger than who tho? Gods? The angels, fukk outta here. And he only needed to find two dragonballs? The fukk is this shyt? :camby:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
shyt is lame, and is a obvious lazy easy way to make a formidable enemy.

How many times have we seen villians use dragonballs to gain power? This guy uses them to become the strongest warrior, stronger than who tho? Gods? The angels, fukk outta here. And he only needed to find two dragonballs? The fukk is this shyt? :camby:

Did Namekians make these dragon balls? :jbhmm:

This guy uses them to become the strongest warrior, stronger than who tho? Gods? The angels, fukk outta here.

I take it the term warrior will be a limiting factor. So that would exclude Angels and Gods since they are by design not warriors.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Did Namekians make these dragon balls? :jbhmm:

I take it the term warrior will be a limiting factor. So that would exclude Angels and Gods since they are by design not warriors.

probably the gramp since he like 500 years old and left like kami when planet was going bad :manny: