Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
are you being sexist? whats wrong with learning more about our Saiyan Queens? they are the mother of Planet Vegeta
The sayian women from planet vegeta were not warriors, that would make for a boring movie. That's like a movie focused on chichi or dende.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukking called it:wow::wow::wow:
I been told ya my Goat. Vegeta is gonna learn either hakai or some god of destruction thing:wow::wow::wow::wow::picard:
CACorot can have UI:picard:
My goat gonna have something else:wow::wow:
Where Gohan fans at?:wow::wow: How does it feel to Stan such a failure:wow:

your goat stays doing the wrong shyt and will stay behind.

goku already knows hakai :mjgrin:

goku is going to have whis level of UI mastery which will make him a walking god.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
your goat stays doing the wrong shyt and will stay behind.

goku already knows hakai :mjgrin:

goku is going to have whis level of UI mastery which will make him a walking god.
i predicated years ago vegeta will have a Toppo type transformation
b88a7cf57c05acbe3ef09503983635d3.jpg

vegeta is gonna acquire hakai energy like every God of destruction:ehh:
while goku will improve his UI:ehh:
its a Win for me:ehh:

Daps
Toriyama really so creatively bankrupt and out of ideas he gotta start stealing powers and moves from Naruto to give to his mancrush Goku huh? First Susanoo, now kage bunshins :dead: Maybe Whis'll teach him chidori next :russ: Member when UI was supposed to be about DODGING and evading attacks... now it's about hardening your skin like Luke Cage and making dopplegangers and giant spectral projections?? :unimpressed:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Toriyama really so creatively bankrupt and out of ideas he gotta start stealing powers and moves from Naruto to give to his mancrush Goku huh? First Susanoo, now kage bunshins :dead: Maybe Whis'll teach him chidori next :russ: Member when UI was supposed to be about DODGING and evading attacks... now it's about hardening your skin like Luke Cage and making dopplegangers and giant spectral projections?? :unimpressed:
Multiform and afterimage has been a thing for years before Naruto

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Cuz dude a bytch ass weeaboo
Well damn lol.

I don't like his sense of humor or his elitist snobby attitude at times, but his YouTube channel is the GOAT. He's probably the most knowledgeable Dragon Ball fan I know.

So for that, I'll always fukk with him off the strength :manny:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Well damn lol.

I don't like his sense of humor or his elitist snobby attitude at times, but his YouTube channel is the GOAT. He's probably the most knowledgeable Dragon Ball fan I know.

So for that, I'll always fukk with him off the strength :manny:

^^^ Fukk him because he offers nothing more than parroting spoilers and reciting from the DB wiki.

He’s just a fan with a opinion, he’s disposable, Anybody can come and take his spot.