Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
If you're not following the manga, you're the fakkit, not me.
Im looking at it right now on my phone, thats why I want you to post wtf you're emotional ass is talking about because its not in Chapter 6 either.

now link it or STFU and stop STALLING

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im looking at it right now on my phone, thats why I want you to post wtf you're emotional ass is talking about because its not in Chapter 6 either.

now link it or STFU and stop STALLING

Who is acting like the emotional fakkit now? There's 7 chapters, I'm not linking shyt, it's there, go find it. If you're not up on what's going on in the manga, don't come in here and try to drop knowledge. Hit me again when you've caught up.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Who is acting like the emotional fakkit now? There's 7 chapters, I'm not linking shyt, it's there, go find it. If you're not up on what's going on in the manga, don't come in here and try to drop knowledge. Hit me again when you've caught up.
I know how many chapters there are, thats why I said chapter 6 cause you said it was in the previous chapter.

See how im exposing this nikka yall? Just ignore him. he's making shyt up. nikka is on blackthots level now and cant even post simple shyt for some reason.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I know how many chapters there are, thats why I said chapter 6 cause you said it was in the previous chapter.

See how im exposing this nikka yall? Just ignore him. he's making shyt up. nikka is on blackthots level now and cant even post simple shyt for some reason.

Lmao @ this idiot. I'm just gonna let you keep making a fool out of yourself. I know for a fact you don't follow the manga now... there's no reason for me to respond to you anymore. :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
@Spud34 you gotta chill man every time I see your name in this thread you arguing wit somebody:mjlol:

Because coli nikkas don't know dbz. nikkas dead ass think Vegeta is stronger than Goku right now... nikkas think Tagoma is stronger than perfect cell. Then you have clown ass nikkas who can't remember something that happened in a manga that's currently 7 chapters long. How do you read over the sparring session Goku and Vegeta had on Beerus' planet? :mjlol:

shyt is cray.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Because coli nikkas don't know dbz. nikkas dead ass think Vegeta is stronger than Goku right now... nikkas think Tagoma is stronger than perfect cell. Then you have clown ass nikkas who can't remember something that happened in a manga that's currently 7 chapters long. How do you read over the sparring session Goku and Vegeta had on Beerus' planet? :mjlol:

shyt is cray.
Vegeta is stronger than goku :dwillhuh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Goku and Vegeta are equal

I don't see why Tagoma couldn't be stronger than Cell. Guys have gotten rapid power boosts in the decade plus since then. There's no way to ever confirm but its possible.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Vegeta was also stronger than Goku during the training part with Whis. That's just basic following the series. The thing with Goku is that he always gained power easier than Vegeta, so he could train for 6 months less, and still catch up (it also helped that he already gained God ki).