Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
those cheap b*stards, new year and it looks like they outsourced it to china again. These 3rd grade drawing:francis:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Because coli nikkas don't know dbz. nikkas dead ass think Vegeta is stronger than Goku right now... nikkas think Tagoma is stronger than perfect cell. Then you have clown ass nikkas who can't remember something that happened in a manga that's currently 7 chapters long. How do you read over the sparring session Goku and Vegeta had on Beerus' planet? :mjlol:

shyt is cray.
Beerus:They'll certainly win if Vegeta jumps in n save Gokus ass:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
those cheap b*stards, new year and it looks like they outsourced it to china again. These 3rd grade drawing:francis:
Get outta here with that animation bullshyt, this episodes animation were piff and shyt on the old school version

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The animation will never be on part with DBZ. I read on another forum that they, delbs, don't even have the same frame budget as dbz. I think dbz was like~3700 and dbs uses around 3000. Those numbers are probably off but the sentiment remains the same.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm just hoping they're saving the better animation for the Champa arc and beyond.

We already have the Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F movies (which have great animation) so I'm not too bothered by the animation in the series for those arcs being eh. But hopefully for the original arc they step it up.