Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
LOL nawl

It has superior writing to the rest of the franchise, which makes it look better in comparison but there were much better written shows/manga in that era.
tenor.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yall nikkas bytch about everything :gucci:

I swear this is one of the most contradicting threads on the site. Just 1800+ paged of bytching but yall keep coming back. But I cant front I used to be like that but I learned to accept the basic tropes we are gonna get
How are we bytching when the ending is looking like every end of dragon ball:stopitslime::stopitslime:
Did u not read the spoilers

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man I miss super, them were some good times in here, dat boy spud use to have me dying after every episode :heh:

It’s 2020 and we still actin brand new about the Goku show? Btw does forced spirit separation work on everyone, like if Vegeta fought Broly would he weaken him over time or those it only weaken absorbed/stolen?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man I miss super, them were some good times in here, dat boy spud use to have me dying after every episode :heh:

It’s 2020 and we still actin brand new about the Goku show? Btw does forced spirit separation work on everyone, like if Vegeta fought Broly would he weaken him over time or those it only weaken absorbed/stolen?
Only fusion and absorption so not Broly but someone like the Kefla fusion or those robots that formed that gundam would be fukked :russ::russ:Buu too:russ:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

I hope that by time we reach Uub and the end of Z. Goku would be so powerful that he mastered UI and incorporated it onto his base form. That he will never have to transform again. He will basically be a God or as strong as a God without the need to ppwerup

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall complain about the writing but they gave us a angel with a good back story.

Because I always thought the Angels were basic. Powerful beings confided to silly rules. I get they're supposed to be neutral. But I was wondered if there was an angel that questioned their purpose. And they gave us that with this arc and I think its dope

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: All you can do is laugh at this shyt really.

Trash writing
Stans in here doing damage control :laff:

Yall thought just cause this fanfic nikka writing it, shyt would be different :laff:

It's Vegeta's time to shine brehs! :laff:

Ayo in all seriousness somebody cue the Superman music, the old cheesy one. Its time for Goku to save the day and make that naughty moro pay for hurting his friends!