Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Complaining about the animation is soooo episode 6, I'm just enjoying what I can get from this. Plus I haven't seen the Frieza movie like others so most of this is new.

Jaco might win himself a spinoff series though :ehh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Complaining about the animation is soooo episode 6, I'm just enjoying what I can get from this. Plus I haven't seen the Frieza movie like others so most of this is new.

Jaco might win himself a spinoff series though :ehh:
Jaco will be heavily involved in the series going forth per manga, the lil Nikka funny so he cool with me:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Goku says himself when he goes to train with Whis that Vegeta has most likely surpassed him. And there have been not so subtle hints thoughout their training
Even before Whis training Vegeta and the series narrator alluded to him reaching god level power wise...Shyt is comical how Goku fans are in denial, shyt is a cartoon brehs.....:mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Jaco a fool :lolbron::mjlol:

Animation is really slipping :francis:
Entertaining anyways.
Need vegeta to step in :wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Lmao y'all nikkas are fool. When has Vegeta EVER been stronger than Goku?
Just pay attention.. ..
Man gtfoh.. Vegeta isnt stronger than fukking Goku... are you fakkits serious? :mjlol:
When Vegeta styles and profiles on freeza after Freeza finish whooping on Goku azz, I dont want to hear no excuses or but but buts

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Watching buu vs vegetto as a candy and he talking shyt got me :laff: :russ: :dead: :deadmanny:

Said I ain't a ordinary candy I'm a jawbreaker and beat his ass

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Just pay attention.. ..

When Vegeta styles and profiles on freeza after Freeza finish whooping on Goku azz, I dont want to hear no excuses or but but buts

Dawg coli nikkas are the worst with DBZ. Yo I seriously dislike all you dumb nikkas. :scust:

Frieza will already be worn from his battle with Goku, just like in the movie. :mindblown:

Based off the Super anime, Vegeta trained with Whis first because he was weaker than Goku and needed that time to catch up. This is why Whis said it was "about time" Goku trained with Whis since Vegeta was at a comparable level now. :mindblown: