Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to start all over with DBS and get rid of Toriyama like Disney got rid of Lucas. Go back and study what made DBZ great. Elaborate on the power of humans, Saiyans, Dragons, Majins, etc. Make the world immersive and complicated. Make a war, conflict, etc. Draw people in.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Damn nikkas complaining about everything now. Not the best but still entertaining. For those of you that that thought this would be on the og's level were fooling yourself. And I feel the story and animation will get better once they stop retelling the Frieza movie. All the material that hasn't been retold in a movie has been better animated so far. And this kinda comedy is gonna stay. That's Toriyama's style right now.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
They need to start all over with DBS and get rid of Toriyama like Disney got rid of Lucas. Go back and study what made DBZ great. Elaborate on the power of humans, Saiyans, Dragons, Majins, etc. Make the world immersive and complicated. Make a war, conflict, etc. Draw people in.

so basically, you want it to be like One Piece :yeshrug:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
PPl really watching this trash

I check for it once every 2 months just to see whats going on

I looked at last weeks episode

when i saw gohan's SSj transformation i wanted to vomit

Nikka looked like a toothpick yelling

This show is shyt

not good
not alright
not okay
Not "bad because its being compared to dbz"
Its complete trash

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does Goku always fuk around so much? Frieza killed ya man's then just finished torturing your son and, here Goku is laughing and joking with Frieza. He can finish him easy but no he always holding back his power.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Why does Goku always fuk around so much? Frieza just killed ya man's and just finished torturing your son and, here Goku is laughing and joking with Frieza. He can finish him easy but no he always holding back his power.
Why does Goku always fuk around so much? Frieza just killed ya man's and just finished torturing your son and, here Goku is laughing and joking with Frieza. He can finish him easy but no he always holding back his power.
i forgot but the author explain goku personailty, he said something about goku is like O-Dawg in the Japanese version

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two similar scenes but the DBZ one is 100 times better in every single aspect.

This is why DBS is so disappointing. It fills like no effort is being put into anything. I can't get passed the shytty animation. It's not only bad but its so inconsistent to DBZ that it feels like i'm looking at two totally different characters.

Why is Vegeta so skinny? He's suppose to be more brolic than Goku. :mindblown: