Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait that last edit is exactly what happens though :dwillhuh:

The whole point is for their flaws to be pointed out so they can improve upon them.

Except they don't have to live with their fukk up. Time gets reveresed and they get a mulligan. I don't even think Vegeta remembers what happened and Goku has to tell him.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Except they don't have to live with their fukk up. Time gets reveresed and they get a mulligan. I don't even think Vegeta remembers what happened and Goku has to tell him.
Yeah. To be fair we actually haven't been able to see what kind of effect that will have on the two characters. I wouldn't bet on it making some huge difference but I think it will atleast change how Goku & Vegeta evolve as fighters through the rest for the series.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
watched some shyt on YT and read a long ass post on KTT breaking down why the animation sucks dikk some time and some time is fantastic

shyt really makes me believe that the DVD edition of DBS will be godly since it won't be rushed

will most definitely have to rewatch these sagas when it's time

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
And?

The god forms are much stronger than SSJ3. And if Frieza Is on the level of those God forms that means SSJ3 wouldn't do much to him.

Maybe against Ginyu in Tagoma's body? But we have no real way of knowing that since we don't know exactly how strong he was in the body. Also it doesn't really matter since the fusion wore out. They would've had to wait to use it again anyway.
How would a super saiyan 3 be able to go head to head with a Frieza that's on the level of two saiyan gods?
Gotenks screamed a hole through dimensions. Hes probably around super vegitos level. Only drawback is the super short fuse time

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
watched some shyt on YT and read a long ass post on KTT breaking down why the animation sucks dikk some time and some time is fantastic

shyt really makes me believe that the DVD edition of DBS will be godly since it won't be rushed

will most definitely have to rewatch these sagas when it's time

:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Gotenks screamed a hole through dimensions. Hes probably around super vegitos level. Only drawback is the super short fuse time
Super Vegito smacked the dog shyt out of Super Buu

this same Super Buu absorbed Gotenks, Mystic Gohan, and Piccolo

c'mon b

Super Vegito would get raped by Frieza too imo

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This series is disappointing. There's no real suspense and everything is too comical and contrived. The old animation was better.