Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Everybody who says this doesn't know shyt about dbz, Vegeta and Goku had to fuse for broly..... question is Jiren stronger than merged zamasu

MUI Goku stomps Gogeta out also.

Goku wasn't going all out in blue against broly ... didnt even attempt Kaioken. and he still landed some blows on broly.

Jiren reversed a final flash with his eye while getting held down from a kaiken x20 goku without even remotely trying.

nikkas forget how impressive jiren the god was. :wow:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This movie takes place after the TOP. Goku and Vegeta and are even stronger than they were during that arc and still both got washed badly. Hell the movie opens with the two of them training to get more powerful :dead:

Also, keep in mind that this was literally Broly's first time fighting someone. All the fighting he ever did was training exercises with his dad. If you wanna argue that Jiren would beat Broly even though Goku said he might be as strong as Beerus, go ahead. But saying the nikka that required a SSB fusion to beat would get stomped by Jiren is just foolish :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This movie takes place after the TOP. Goku and Vegeta and are even stronger than they were during that arc and still both got washed badly. Hell the movie opens with the two of them training to get more powerful :dead:

Also, keep in mind that this was literally Broly's first time fighting someone. All the fighting he ever did was training exercises with his dad. If you wanna argue that Jiren would beat Broly even though Goku said he might be as strong as Beerus, go ahead. But saying the nikka that required a SSB fusion to beat would get stomped by Jiren is just foolish :mjlol:

Breh I do agree that jiren would beat broly but also keep in mind movie does it own version of power too cuz they didnt show evolution or kk so also same time how strong do u think jiren got after TOP
He trains equally as much as goku maybe more and also fixed his weakness so he way stronger than his limit breaker form that fought MUI which was damn near equal as it
Either way goku dont know beerus true power cuz he never fought it so his statement is null and void
Beatdown in TOP is still worse than movie also people just keep forgetting how 1 sided it was
Too many goku got knocked into base mode
Vegeta had a damn swollen eye for christ sake

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
The way Jiren was written initially, he shouldn't have been able to be beaten.. He went from absolutely destroying Goku, to getting punched by Vegeta. I just took it as he wore down but that was never clearly stated.

Truthfully though, it's too hard to say and confusing since I believe the movie moreso follows the manga version..

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
These two goofy nikkas next to me wont stfu!!!!!

ON GOD!!!!

IM GETTING PISSED OFF!!!!

tenor.gif

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Gonna catch this at the 21 over Cinemark Reserve theater tomorrow.

No little kids to kick my seat and booze coming straight to my seat.

:ohlawd:

This is coming from a breh that doesn't do anime but only DB, is the demographic i'm in (although i'm slowly delving into different anime programming... Netflix is the spearheading gateway for that application... Baki is dope as shiit).

Any who... now to find someone to go with me because I don't do solo movies. Oh well... just might have to... want to stunt in my playstation light up nikes and keep them lit thruout the duration of the movie.