Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
OG Broly was a walking dead end, no future, no investment, no motivation, & an irrational hatred for crying children which explains the warrants stacked up by Galactic Patrol on this nikka for a string of shaken baby syndrome deaths.

Could he style on nikkas? Absolutely. So if you're going to be honest & just say you like the 1 dimensional muscle bound nikka, then cool. :NoSmokeP:

If you're actually saying OG Broly was a better character... :ElGucciMo:

:Thisnikka:
Base form broly gave SSG a beat down :camby:

Og movie made more sense in that aspect

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Broly put on more viciously in the movie but we really mustve forgot that Jiren was knocking Goku out of SSB with the after wind of his punches and had that nikka hiding in rocks :dead:

Matter fact these last two fights Goku been kinda sloppy to be honest Vegeta set out here racking up points

Jiren beat goku worse not even close
He meditated cuz he said goku wasnt worth his time in middle of tournament
He knocked him out of base way too many times to count including vegeta

Look at how he casually kicked him :russ:

Then his simple punch had him shook to base

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Base form broly gave SSG a beat down :camby:

Og movie made more sense in that aspect

I liked that LSSJ also has the ability to go Oozaru without the tail. It's like Mystic, but not quite.

But at least go SSJ1, SSJ2, then Legendary. Base tanking SSG **is crazy**. But I guess I'm the only one who thinks Broly went SSJ1 while in base (ie. SSJ1 hair style but no yellow).

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If America got the Japanese version of dragon ball z it wouldve never been popular off jump.

Goku is up there with Superman because most little boys grew up with him being the protector of the planet.

Come to find out hes a amoral retard created as a gag character. :francis:

Supposed to be the savior of the universe :mjcry:

Goku is a straight up dikk. Deadbeat dad, would let billions of innocent people suffer so he could have a better training buddy, etc.

I liked that LSSJ also has the ability to go Oozaru without the tail. It's like Mystic, but not quite.

But at least go SSJ1, SSJ2, then Legendary. Base tanking SSG **is crazy**. But I guess I'm the only one who thinks Broly went SSJ1 while in base (ie. SSJ1 hair style but no yellow).

I actually thought this was cool. Broly’s powerup being Oozaru but contained in his human form is awesome and it makes sense. Vegeta goes from being weaker than Cui and Zarbon (First appearance) to stronger than the entire Ginyu Force so it makes sense at why it’s so powerful.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
50951905_2262846037330155_5970776531746684928_n.jpg

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Super has made Goku really unlikeable. Frieza is a GOAT character but Goku is legit letting this planet conquering slave master just chill and engage in business like usual. Frieza out here, doing CAC shyt to the extreme, and Goku is just like “Don’t mess with Earth and we Gucci”.

Like Frieza is a racist, genocidal scumbag of the highest magnitude that destroys entire planets on a whim. Even Buu has the “Well, it’s the good in Buu”.

Imagine you some random alien breh, finally free of Frieza’s tyrannical reign and able to start over with your family after decades of enslavement, only to hear that one of the dudes who’s race he wiped out literally broke the laws of reality to BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE so he could continue enslaving and selling entire worlds?
I was just thinking about that shyt. Just reminds me during the Jiren fight "I don't claim to be a hero of Justice or nothin" :russ:
I just take it to be a part of the fukked up ass dog eat dog world of Dragonball :yeshrug:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Movie was great. I was spazzing seeing dragonball on the big screen for the first time. the theater i went to was sold out too but the crowd was surprisingly dead :dahell:

I might have to watch it again though cuz those actions scenes had so much shyt going on and I know i missed a lot of it :patrice:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
If Broly comes back then I can see them de-powering him by taking away his rage boosts due to being "domesticated" by the green girl and the old guy. There's no way he comes back as strong as he was in the movie.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it Thursday with my girl and this was easily the best Dragon Ball movie ever. None of the previous movies actually felt like movies, but THIS right here? Yeah that was some movie shyt.

Never saw a db movie in theaters before, but I'm glad I did with this one because the theater was packed and hype as hell. You could tell it was some real DB heads in there because of how they reacted to certain stuff.

8.5 out of 10. Definitely need to see it again.