Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Toriyama didn’t create perfected ssb either. At this point the only form for sure that we know are going to be in the movie is UI. I’m pretty sure we’re gonna see SSBKK tho. SSBKK has been used in every form of dragon ball super media since coming out. No way we aren’t going to see ssbkk in this movie. Save this post.
Perfected Blue is a manga thing who he trusted Toyotaro to run. SSBKK doesn't exist in the manga. The fact that we're setting Vegeta in SSG tells me Toriyama is influencing the movie much more than here does the anime.

I got the feeling we won't see anything beyond their Blue forms and then UI makes an appearance. It wouldn't surprise if UI didn't show up either though

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Perfected Blue is a manga thing who he trusted Toyotaro to run. SSBKK doesn't exist in the manga. The fact that we're setting Vegeta in SSG tells me Toriyama is influencing the movie much more than here does the anime.

I got the feeling we won't see anything beyond their Blue forms and then UI makes an appearance. It wouldn't surprise if UI didn't show up either though

Perfected blue is basically a non cannon form. We won’t see it in the anime or in any or dragon ball media besides the manga. It’s not cannon. We are only seeing this dumb stuff in the manga. Perfected blue. Vegeta’s gamma ray burst. All dumb shyt made up by Toyotaro. Toyotaro can’t tell a story or write. Master Roshi dodging somebody with Jiren’s speed? Hahahaha the manga is garbag.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Perfected blue is basically a non cannon form. We won’t see it in the anime or in any or dragon ball media besides the manga. It’s not cannon. We are only seeing this dumb stuff in the manga. Perfected blue. Vegeta’s gamma ray burst. All dumb shyt made up by Toyotaro. Toyotaro can’t tell a story or write. Master Roshi dodging somebody with Jiren’s speed? Hahahaha the manga is garbag.
The manga isn't canon?:dwillhuh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically y'all are saying that Super isn't canon.. The anime isn't totally canon either..

anime is canon because AT works with it (as much or as little we don't know)

the manga isn't canon because AT let's TOTO do whatever the fukk he pleases (as we can tell) and he doesn't have any input into it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anime is canon because AT works with it (as much or as little we don't know)

the manga isn't canon because AT let's TOTO do whatever the fukk he pleases (as we can tell) and he doesn't have any input into it.
You got it flipped bruh

Toriyama aint involved with the anime

He has direct input on the manga. Him and Totaro actually interact with each other

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You got it flipped bruh

Toriyama aint involved with the anime

He has direct input on the manga. Him and Totaro actually interact with each other

All he does for anime from what I recall is a guideline and they do whatever the hell else they want from there so in a sense he does both but truly more so manga