I hope for his return
j7cGOcO__400x400.jpg

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament

He hella OP

I've never understood why Toriyama ditched Goku & Vegeta's new clothes after the Universe 6 Arc. That's how Vegetto could've looked in the Future Trunks Arc but noooo, they had to go back to the nostalgic look. :martin:

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
How many episodes of this bullshyt is left because I wont watch.....This shyt is actually casting a negative light on Super, Vegito SSBkk is getting bested out here:camby:

Golden Cooler.....When he could have simply did the MEtal or Platinum Cooler Version......Im Done:camby:

It's a non-canon promotional anime. Chill out :mjlol:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
How many episodes of this bullshyt is left because I wont watch.....This shyt is actually casting a negative light on Super, Vegito SSBkk is getting bested out here:camby:

Golden Cooler.....When he could have simply did the MEtal or Platinum Cooler Version......Im Done:camby:

It's basically a series created by fan fiction.net writers. It is what it is:yeshrug:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Post would make more sense if Super hadn't already done themselves in. :mjlol:

Vegito's prestige and allure has been thrown out the window long ago.