Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
SSBE may not be in the movie because its on the level of Ultra Intstint, like Whis suggested:umad:

Whis suggested no such thing. :stopitslime: SSBE is on the level of SSBKK. The anime made that obvious.

Honestly idc what they do regarding forms as long as broly aint pushin goku to mui:manny:

You know he is. There's no way they're not milking MUI. :stopitslime:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Whis suggested no such thing. :stopitslime: SSBE is on the level of SSBKK. The anime made that obvious.

You know he is. There's no way they're not milking MUI. :stopitslime:
Cant front tho mui would look good in that artstyle :noah:

But how they gon explain a mui tier fighter popping up outta nowhere?:francis: toriyama and his lack of foresight and piss poor planning:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cant front tho mui would look good in that artstyle :noah:

But how they gon explain a mui tier fighter popping up outta nowhere?:francis: toriyama and his lack of foresight and piss poor planning:snoop:
It was about 5 nikkas who could unlock ultra instinct level power wise breh by TOP end.....:manny:

7-8 if we counting the Manga:lolbron:

:hubie:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Now how the fukk did the amine make that clear:stopitslime:

:what:

Did you watch the anime? Did you see the fights? At what point did SSBE do any of the same feats as OUI or MUI? SSBE had the same effectiveness as SSBKK. They had at least 2 fights showing that.

Show me where Whis suggested anything like what you're saying.

Depends how they explain Broly. Is he a test-tube Saiyan like some of the review stills suggest or did Frieza somehow put him on ice until now and no one knew about it?

It was about 5 nikkas who could unlock ultra instinct level power wise breh by TOP end.....:manny:

7-8 if we counting the Manga:lolbron:

:hubie:

My bad, fam. I didn't realize you were trolling. :mjlol:Carry on. :hubie:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:

Did you watch the anime? Did you see the fights? At what point did SSBE do any of the same feats as OUI or MUI? SSBE had the same effectiveness as SSBKK. They had at least 2 fights showing that.

Show me where Whis suggested anything like what you're saying.

Depends how they explain Broly. Is he a test-tube Saiyan like some of the review stills suggest or did Frieza somehow put him on ice until now and no one knew about it?

My bad, fam. I didn't realize you were trolling. :mjlol:Carry on. :hubie:

And thats before he evolved; maybe SSBE was Vegeta's first attaining the offensive side of Ultra Instinct.....Plus the Beerus Cosigned that Vegeta was learning the form then......../At that point Vegeta SSB was stronger than SSBKK, landing blows and shyt, Jiren an tried to glare at the final flash like he did the spirit bomb and got knocked on his ass........Im not about to have this same fukking argument every week, scroll back a couple pages fakkit:umad:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Evolution and blueKK are toei anime exclusives. Toriyama did not create them.

Toriyama didn’t create perfected ssb either. At this point the only form for sure that we know are going to be in the movie is UI. I’m pretty sure we’re gonna see SSBKK tho. SSBKK has been used in every form of dragon ball super media since coming out. No way we aren’t going to see ssbkk in this movie. Save this post.