Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No it doesn't lmao. Kale by herself in the manga is stronger than Ultimate Gohan. Potara fusion is an A x B multiplier. And yet base Gohan is matching Kefla? Wtf? Base Kefla logically could one shot Ultimate Gohan.

Like I alluded to, we don't know what Gohan's training looked like.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint enough senzu beans in the fukkin world for base gohan (look at the hair) to stalemate kefla.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
if you've been consistent with the manga - it makes sense

if you've been watching the anime and taking occasional glances, of course you'll be lost as fukk

it was the same kind of stuff going on all the way back to the zamasu arc

I don't understand why this simple fact is eluding them.:GucciPause2:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Dudes are letting the Super anime version of Gohan cloud their judgement of him :mjlol:

Dude was one of the strongest characters at the end of the Buu saga. It’s stated in the latest chapter that he’s even stronger than that now. Why is it so hard to understand that he stalemated Kefla? Especially going off of what the MANGA has shown of Kefla so far. Y’all need to leave the anime versions of these characters out of this.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Dudes are letting the Super anime version of Gohan cloud their judgement of him :mjlol:

Dude was one of the strongest characters at the end of the Buu saga. It’s stated in the latest chapter that he’s even stronger than that now. Why is it so hard to understand that he stalemated Kefla? Especially going off of what the MANGA has shown of Kefla so far. Y’all need to leave the anime versions of these characters out of this.

They can't separate the two.:russ:

Which leads to dumbass statements like "nikkas swore the Manga was better.":mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Going in time chamber easily could of explained this which could be y he that strong plus piccolo beats gohan up worse than goku like a g
Everyone knows his zenkai boost is godly

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you've been consistent with the manga - it makes sense

if you've been watching the anime and taking occasional glances, of course you'll be lost as fukk

it was the same kind of stuff going on all the way back to the zamasu arc

Agreed. As crazy as the Roshi moment was I would still argue that the overall progression of the manga makes 100% more sense than the anime. Even if you don’t agree with how it’s happening, there’s a rationale they’ve been building on from the first chapter. What they did with Roshi probably would have made more sense with a more powerful character, but the trigger for UI, and how it connects to Whis’ teaching, is way more sensible then hitting yourself with a spirit bomb and becoming more powerful.

Don’t you have to have a pure heart to cast the spirit bomb? So if you can cast it, why would it hurt you? :dwillhuh: And if it hurts you, why is Goku the only person in the history of DBZ to eat a spirit bomb and get stronger for it?

As much as I loved the anime, it was just power ups on top of power ups. I was much more invested in the fukkery, the fighting and nostalgia there. Logic went out the window.

And I would still argue the zamuza arc was 10x’s better in the manga. ESPECIALLY the final power ups and how they handled Trunks.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Agreed. As crazy as the Roshi moment was I would still argue that the overall progression of the manga makes 100% more sense than the anime. Even if you don’t agree with how it’s happening, there’s a rationale they’ve been building on from the first chapter. What they did with Roshi probably would have made more sense with a more powerful character, but the trigger for UI, and how it connects to Whis’ teaching, is way more sensible then hitting yourself with a spirit bomb and becoming more powerful.

Don’t you have to have a pure heart to cast the spirit bomb? So if you can cast it, why would it hurt you? :dwillhuh: And if it hurts you, why is Goku the only person in the history of DBZ to eat a spirit bomb and get stronger for it?

As much as I loved the anime, it was just power ups on top of power ups. I was much more invested in the fukkery, the fighting and nostalgia there. Logic went out the window.

And I would still argue the zamuza arc was 10x’s better in the manga. ESPECIALLY the final power ups and how they handled Trunks.
please don't bring logic into this :hhh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I am the hope of the universe" speech the most iconic thing to ever happen to the DB series in any dub dont @ me :ufdup:
That speech is trash bruh

Prob the most uncharacteristic thing done to Goku

Shyt like that corny ass speech is why nikkas equate Goku to Superman when them chars don't have shyt in common

American cartoons attempts to hold kids hands and erase any kind of nuance:camby:

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gohan can't turn SS anymore bruh

Do y'all listen to music or do you just skim through it:francis:

no shyt son. What i'm saying is that was base gohan fighting kefla not mystic. Look at the hair. Unless toto fukked it up the entire chapter, his face and his hair in mystic form is different

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
no shyt son. What i'm saying is that was base gohan fighting kefla not mystic. Look at the hair. Unless toto fukked it up the entire chapter, his face and his hair in mystic form is different
It’s not bruh :heh:

499.png

Mystic was just something fans made up over the years. Gohan’s still in his base form, but with his powers awakened.