Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Champa should've been used as the person to train Frieza because there is no way him beating up Tagoma would benefit him. Tagoma on the other hand, yea him whooping all their asses makes sense lol. Piccolo:wow::mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nah man, freeza being this strong undermines the whole namek arc. freeza was born powerful but there's no indication that he had this kind of potential. this is a guy that cannot even sense another warrior's ki. that alone limits him.

what kind of training could he possibly do to get THAT strong. remember his sparring buddies are all scrubs and low level nobodies.

whatever he did, it makes the training goku and vegeta are doing look like child's play. they have never boosted their power that much in that short of a time.

You just don't understand that Frieza was naturally at his power level... Frieza was born at super saiyan levels without doing a push-up. If you don't see the potential, you're crazy.

I

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You just don't understand that Frieza was naturally at his power level... Frieza was born at super saiyan levels without doing a push-up. If you don't see the potential, you're crazy.

I
I've used this analogy before.

just because a guy is born rich and powerful, doesn't mean he would be able to build an empire on his own if you stripped him of everything and he had to start from scratch.

freeza was basically a spoiled brat who was born with a golden spoon. he was arrogant, cocky, and knew nothing of the warrior's spirit. It's not like you see him on super now and he had some new found focus. he's basically the same blind arrogant prick only now he's fueled by vengeance

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
nah man, freeza being this strong undermines the whole namek arc. freeza was born powerful but there's no indication that he had this kind of potential. this is a guy that cannot even sense another warrior's ki. that alone limits him.

what kind of training could he possibly do to get THAT strong. remember his sparring buddies are all scrubs and low level nobodies.

whatever he did, it makes the training goku and vegeta are doing look like child's play. they have never boosted their power that much in that short of a time.
Not really since sensing Ki is something they just taught themselves how to do. Why does Frieza need to know how to sense Ki when he stronger than everybody outside of Beerus/Buu?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Not really since sensing Ki is something they just taught themselves how to do. Why does Frieza need to know how to sense Ki when he stronger than everybody outside of Beerus/Buu?

Yea Vegeta learned how to after leaving Earth to head to Namek but, Goku learned how to sense power levels from Korin when he gave him that drink.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: This tv series is 10x better than the movie.

:jbhmm: Plot twists and :whoo: at the power levels now making sense again

If you looking for the biggest contradiction in power levels you should watch saint seiya that mange/anime is just full of :mindblown: Lowest tier bronze saint defeating gods and shyt :troll:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
fukk it, I just watched the latest episode in japanese because I couldn't wait for the subs. This episode was pure build up it looks like the next one will be legit piff. When gohan stood up I was like this is it it's happening :ooh: Then the power up :banderas: then nothing :damn::dahell::mindblown:

mutherfukers :martin: