Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goku also said he couldn't do it anymore in the last episode they may have wrote out the transformation :patrice:

Even if they do that were not gonna know how he compares to jiren then since MUI is what he fought and it that wasnt a lot stronger than jiren regardless what people wanna believe but the gap wasnt that big
If new transformation happens have no clue how strong to MUI in general
I guess it be on omen UI level since that was stronger than everybody not named jiren

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mangas version of the TOP is hot garbage so far
ToP is garbage in general but the manga has been better with SSB so I'm hoping its better with UI also. Same goes for villains, it may make Jiren more interesting and even hint at the source of his power unlike in the anime.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally pushing past the first two arcs and I'm up to Hit vs Vegeta...

Please tell me Cabba turning Super Saiyan off mean words and an ass-whooping was met with a resounding :aicmon::martin::camby: in here.

Remember when all hope had to be lost for these nikkas to turn the corner? :martin:

If you wanna keep this shyt 100 Goku was the only dude to turn SSJ in dramatic fashion. Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, (present) Trunks, etc all turned SSJ just by grinding and figuring out how to channel their anger.

You gon be even madder when you see the prologue to the ToP tho :mjlol:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Even if they do that were not gonna know how he compares to jiren then since MUI is what he fought and it that wasnt a lot stronger than jiren regardless what people wanna believe but the gap wasnt that big
If new transformation happens have no clue how strong to MUI in general
I guess it be on omen UI level since that was stronger than everybody not named jiren

It's been confirmed by Shonnen Jump that Broly is stronger than Jien. Even if Goku does go MUI it probably won't be enough.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's been confirmed by Shonnen Jump that Broly is stronger than Jien. Even if Goku does go MUI it probably won't be enough.

Breh I saw the link
Yet here we have people say jiren isnt stronger than all gods when the damn anime said by whis himself daresay surpassed God level meaning he would be
Also jiren isnt a enemy to goku in a sense or bad guy
Which could be loosely applied Broly level still can be lower
Overall the power scaling is absurd fukked up so it's a moot point to me cuz they say 1 thing and the opposite happens
Its y I said if MUI is showed and broly showed he is superior than ya but if it doesn't show than he isnt
A fusion happen before MUI wont prove it either