Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

:stopitslime:

If Toriyama don't stop playin games I swear..

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
what if they're setting us up for

agMLZjVl.jpg

:ohhh:
Not SSJ4 but I do feel like he'll use some kind of God form whatever.

I think its how Vegeta was able to sense Goku & Beerus fighting and obtain the SSJB form. All the saiyans that participated in the ritual have some kind of God Ki now but they need something to get them to that next level where they can really use it.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked how they showed Vegeta is more determined than ever and picked up things quick now that he finally has a master to learn from. Just 6 months in and he can sense god ki already :wow:

And if you think about it this is the first time goku and vegeta trained together, so he picking up on all of goku techniques or developing new ones :wow: vice versa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched everything Gohan:francis: Why can't you just doge Gohan? :francis: Piccolo taught you that as the first lesson and he still has to step in and save yo ass:francis:. If he dies how are y'all wishing anyone else back Gohan?:francis: Why can't you maintain even ss1 like you didn't do that at age 12 Gohan?:francis: Why is your 7 year old brother able to Gohan?:francis:

I read this in Katt Williams' voice.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I like how vegeta and goku has like a brother like relationship in this series. Vegeta showing his discipline more and more each episode and Goku is wreckless:wow: then goku gonna come outta no where and surpass him again somehow :scust:

Ironic how Goku and Vegeta changed placed attitude wise. In DBS, Vegeta is far less cocky and level headed about his opponents (Gods), but Goku is really excited over fights he probably can't win.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Ironic how Goku and Vegeta changed placed attitude wise. In DBS, Vegeta is far less cocky and level headed about his opponents (Gods), but Goku is really excited over fights he probably can't win.
Vegeta learned some humility after accepting that Goku is better than him :wow:

Goku has always been like that though. Just seems different because he isn't fighting pure evil this time around.