Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta learned some humility after accepting that Goku is better than him :wow:

Goku has always been like that though. Just seems different because he isn't fighting pure evil this time around.

Even with Beerus, he is still :whoa: with SSJB.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
CViUqdRWcAArLu7.jpg

Nostalgia....

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What yall aint getting is that Freiza species is NATURALLY the strongest in the universe outside of GODS and DEMONS like Majin Buu, Dabura, Beerus, Whis, Champa and Vados. Its like getting a Gorilla and teaching it to box and dodge like a pro fighter. King Cold literally told his son, do whatever the fukk you want in the Universe except mess with THESE two nikkas :whoa:

Saiyans are strong but they are lower than Freizas species in terms of RAW power, only reason they keeping up is cuz of the residual God Ki in them, and even then Frieza so powerful he was one of the only mortals able to parley with Beerus and not get his head smacked off.... I would love to see Beerus sonning him or some new villain tho, easily my new favorite DB character

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What yall aint getting is that Freiza species is NATURALLY the strongest in the universe outside of GODS and DEMONS like Majin Buu, Dabura, Beerus, Whis, Champa and Vados. Its like getting a Gorilla and teaching it to box and dodge like a pro fighter. King Cold literally told his son, do whatever the fukk you want in the Universe except mess with THESE two nikkas :whoa:

Saiyans are strong but they are lower than Freizas species in terms of RAW power, only reason they keeping up is cuz of the residual God Ki in them, and even then Frieza so powerful he was one of the only mortals able to parley with Beerus and not get his head smacked off.... I would love to see Beerus sonning him or some new villain tho, easily my new favorite DB character

Yeah, I have a feeling that freiza race naturally is stronger and can reach higher power levels in a Short time, but they too lazy to train.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah, I have a feeling that freiza race naturally is stronger and can reach higher power levels in a Short time, but they too lazy to train.

Toriyama is pretty smart in that, I look at it like reptiles vs mammals... Reptiles are naturally stronger but they tire out quick (like Frieza soon as someone starts putting beats on him) and Mammals have more endurance/stamina (Saiyans get stronger after fights and take a shytload of punishment)

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Episode 23 - Bulma finally contacts Whis and tells them what's happening but Goku and Vegeta will take 35 minutes to return to Earth. Goku senses the "swollen up" ki from Gohan because of Piccolo's death and uses the Shunkan'idou to teleport there.

Episode 24 - Goku and Freeza's fight begins.

Episode 25 - Goku "mutates" into the form that even surpasses SSG to handle the powered-up Freeza. Seeing him, Freeza has a bold smile and reveals his trump card.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Episode 23 - Bulma finally contacts Whis and tells them what's happening but Goku and Vegeta will take 35 minutes to return to Earth. Goku senses the "swollen up" ki from Gohan because of Piccolo's death and uses the Shunkan'idou to teleport there.

Episode 24 - Goku and Freeza's fight begins.

Episode 25 - Goku "mutates" into the form that even surpasses SSG to handle the powered-up Freeza. Seeing him, Freeza has a bold smile and reveals his trump card.

Hmm swollen ki they trying to bring back his emotional power I'm all for it he my fav character
I haven't watched super since beerus has arrived since I like to binge watch I just read the manga and read stuff from here bout what's going down

Daps
Reppin
NYC

nah man, freeza being this strong undermines the whole namek arc. freeza was born powerful but there's no indication that he had this kind of potential. this is a guy that cannot even sense another warrior's ki. that alone limits him.

what kind of training could he possibly do to get THAT strong. remember his sparring buddies are all scrubs and low level nobodies.

whatever he did, it makes the training goku and vegeta are doing look like child's play. they have never boosted their power that much in that short of a time.